British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton 2014

It would be ridiculous to ditch ty if he struggles the first couplr of months and drops his average significantly. It would just allow some other team to pick him up and ditch one of their second strings on inflated new averages for him. In an extreme scenario you could see say kl able to ditch porsing for him if porsing starts the season well and ty really struggles.

Worst case you would need to give him a good stint at second string before even considering dropping him . Hopefully the fans understand this too and dont get on his case, or push management to make changes.

Ty Proctor currently looks very much like Adam Shields looked just before he pulled the plug on his career. So far Ty has looked woeful.

Have to agree with that! I like Ty and he's scored some good points when guesting for Poole in the past (even if his points were erased from the result!! :wink::shock::D )

Ty Proctor currently looks very much like Adam Shields looked just before he pulled the plug on his career. So far Ty has looked woeful.

Thankfully its what he does for his club that is more important. He bleeds black and Gold and the management have his back.

Hopefully Ty will turn it around.

I can see Piotr starting his Wolves career with 10-12 points.

its all about hitting form at the right time and also dont forget he is coming back from a big injury it may take time.

I saw Kenneth Hansen at Foxhall on Saturday and he looked like a novice but i bet he comes good.

My Newcastle buddy Glenn said Josh G looked slow on Saturday so they all have good and bad days

Ty really upset with Somerset in article on Speedway 365,saying thats the last time he ever does anyone a favour in speedway.

Invested a lot of money in doing both leagues,and now after saturday hasnt got another meeting for three weeks.

Ty really upset with Somerset in article on Speedway 365,saying thats the last time he ever does anyone a favour in speedway.

Invested a lot of money in doing both leagues,and now after saturday hasnt got another meeting for three weeks.

He is understandably upset, tho i note some saying he is just being `melodramatic` so would they be if the had paid out money that is now wasted.

Hopefully riders will give the Rebels a wide berth in future if they come calling, especially if this is how you get treated.

• Like 2

He is understandably upset, tho i note some saying he is just being `melodramatic` so would they be if the had paid out money that is now wasted.

Hopefully riders will give the Rebels a wide berth in future if they come calling, especially if this is how you get treated.

Just for a bit of balance, I'd be interested to know how much money he actually paid out just to ride for Somerset - plus how much he was due to be re-imbursed by the club?!

Just for a bit of balance, I'd be interested to know how much money he actually paid out just to ride for Somerset - plus how much he was due to be re-imbursed by the club?!

Why, have they said they intend to re-imburse him? Missed that in the press statement.

How is that relevant as Ty has paid out expecting to ride in both leagues & now only has the Elite so unless Somerset are paying him that money back he's clearly out of pocket.

He's also obviously now only got one income as opposed to the two he was banking on when undertaking his financial package.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 3

He hasn't changed much from his time with Wolves then :lol:

Give the guy a break Wolfie. At least he found his way there. Someone must have bought him an A to Z for Christmas :P

Pleased to see that Ty is considering legal action. The least that Somerset should do is reimburse his costs.

God forbid it happens but if Nick Morris gets hurt what would Somerset do? Reckon it's pretty certain that sooner or later he'll get a PL place somewhere. Just hope when he does the team he joins still have to go to the Oak Tree. Breaking the track record would be nice. Then they'd have to have his name in the programme every week :D:D

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 3

Tai is taking it easy before the meeting and is booked a sports therapist while out there to help him take his place in the first GP. He will be having daily sessions in a relaxion pool where jets of water help relax the muscles around his back and ankle and is having electro shock pads fitted to the inside of his right shoe.

This seems to be a steady current of electric impulses going through his foot and he will be having it fitted inside the heel of his boot during practice and possibly the meeting. This will mean his heel will be roughly two inches bigger and will help him also keep his foot on the foot rest during the race.

Tai is taking it easy before the meeting and is booked a sports therapist while out there to help him take his place in the first GP. He will be having daily sessions in a relaxion pool where jets of water help relax the muscles around his back and ankle and is having electro shock pads fitted to the inside of his right shoe.

This seems to be a steady current of electric impulses going through his foot and he will be having it fitted inside the heel of his boot during practice and possibly the meeting. This will mean his heel will be roughly two inches bigger and will help him also keep his foot on the foot rest during the race.

Lets hope it works out for him

Lets hope it works out for him

It could work ...........

If it was true :rofl:

• Like 1