British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton 2014

I refer you to the answer I previously gave.

However, If you feel you must have the last word then please do so. I'm sure it will be as predictable as all the rest.

To go on another teams thread mocking Steve Brum seems to have got lost on you so I'll leave you to live in your holy than thou views.

• Like 1

To go on another teams thread mocking Steve Brum seems to have got lost on you so I'll leave you to live in your holy than thou views.

Posted by "Crazy robin" on 25 January 2014 - 02:03 PM......On the BIRMINGHAM THREAD

Steve Shovlar, on 25 Jan 2014 - 11:38 AM, said:

As a Wolves fan almost single handedly drags the name of his club through the mud with his constant trolling.

"Coming from the biggest troll of all.

Over 27 thousand posts.

What a hypocrite you are"

No of course CR..... That is something you would never do would you would you! :rolleyes:

And to think you go around accusing me of having " holy than thou views" and someone else a " hypocrite " :rofl:

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Posted by "Crazy robin" on 25 January 2014 - 02:03 PM......On the BIRMINGHAM THREAD

Steve Shovlar, on 25 Jan 2014 - 11:38 AM, said:

As a Wolves fan almost single handedly drags the name of his club through the mud with his constant trolling.

"Coming from the biggest troll of all.

Over 27 thousand posts.

What a hypocrite you are"

No of course CR..... That is something you would never do would you would you! :rolleyes:

And to think you go around accusing me of having " holy than thou views" and someone else a " hypocrite " :rofl:

You answer your own question as I replied to a comment made by Steve & a comment you made on this thread.

It happens on all threads but only certain people on the South Coast start the topic of others trolling & I simply reply.

Feel free to go through other posts I make because they are all in response to these things rather than accusing fans in the first place.

All fans make posts on other threads but that gets lost you & others.

• Like 1

You answer your own question as I replied to a comment made by Steve & a comment you made on this thread.

It happens on all threads but only certain people on the South Coast start the topic of others trolling & I simply reply.

Feel free to go through other posts I make because they are all in response to these things rather than accusing fans in the first place.

All fans make posts on other threads but that gets lost you & others.

You are tying yourself up in Knots now. I have clearly showed how you don't practice what you preach and if you can't accept that then that is your problem - just as is your problem with "people from the South Coast".... which as an admission, is an embarrassing and sweeping statement to foolishly make.

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Talking of Lynn, how did this years superstar Proctor get on at Mads Testimonial.

Its what he does for Wolves that is important, but feel free to mock if it makes you happy.

I'm sure Steve Brum can take it!! He must be so used to it by now?! :wink::t:

No surprise the usual suspect tries to take over a thread to try have the last word.

This poster is easy to deal with. On ignore and no need to open the posts as it is clear what will be contained in it!

Its a comfort to know nothing changes.

Skidder1, ribbing is fine - personal attacks aren't so yes i`m used to the attitude of some.

Its what he does for Wolves that is important, but feel free to mock if it makes you happy.

No surprise the usual suspect tries to take over a thread to try have the last word.

This poster is easy to deal with. On ignore and no need to open the posts as it is clear what will be contained in it!

Its a comfort to know nothing changes.

Skidder1, ribbing is fine - personal attacks aren't so yes i`m used to the attitude of some.

Oh my, when we think of Steve and how he posts on other threads - then that will raise a laugh or two on here :lol:

Edited by Poole Quay 7

You are tying yourself up in Knots now. I have clearly showed how you don't practice what you preach and if you can't accept that then that is your problem - just as is your problem with "people from the South Coast".... which as an admission, is an embarrassing and sweeping statement to foolishly make.

Keep digging the holes & sooner or later you'll fall in one of them.

All the best with that as clearly you can't grasp things properly so I'll leave you too it.

• Like 1

Keep digging the holes & sooner or later you'll fall in one of them.

All the best with that as clearly you can't grasp things properly so I'll leave you too it.

Hopefully the insulting one will move on once its had the last word.

Having now had chance to see all the Wolves boys in action tonight am happy enough with the signs so far.

TY - seemed frustrated all night and nothing seemed to go right for him. After an encouraging opening race he was outgated regularly and when in contention lost places that seemed there for the taking. Heat 12 was a perfect example. Right in the middle of the action but even got oufoxed by Morris on the last lap as Ty was trying a wide pass on the 1st bend around King he had to scrub off speed quickly that let Ash in. Perfectly summed up his night. The only minus tonight.

TAI - the only rider to beat the `master`but took 13 points and 2nd place on the rostrum with fair ease. Had to work the hardest in Heat 11 to pass Kildermand after being stone last out the 2nd bend.

RICKY - pretty assured showing (beating his `peers` including King, Hougaard, Shamek, Lindgren, Sqora). Will need to maintain a similar level throughout the year but more than happy with his 1st showing of the year.

JACOB - Looked quick and skillful and looks a better rider than we last saw. Very happy with his showing (also beat Sqora, Klindt, King, Lindgren).

PIOTR - VERY impressed. Very quick to pick up lines and showed his undoubted skills and passing abilities in his very 1st meeting. A couple of his heats he looked a true World class star of the future (he too beat Lindgren, woffy, kildermand, Hougaard, Shamek). If anyone was nervous how he might handle Monmore can be assured after this showing. Looks like his assessed average is the correct one.

ASHLEY - Confidently holding his own in a couple of heats and besides beating Joe was leading Jacob before he fell and took a point of Proctor by being in the mix.

JOE - 1 point does not tell the story. Good little gater who was well in the thick of the action for 2 or 3 laps against more experienced riders. Cant see many taking teams taking points in Heats 2 & 9. Hugely impressed with his performance.

As for our assets - - Fred was Monmore poor , hugely disappointed. Adam showed why he is still a favourite and will be a massive danger when Brum come to town, Nicolai - best 2 rides were off outside gates. Managed to get gate 1 to work for him in his final ride surprisingly.

And of course the `master` who is written off year after year. PK was sublime and deserved him win tonight.

Good times ahead for Wolves, but of course the predictors will be right as we are tipped near the bottom again. Looks like another year of fighting for the title. Bring it on.

Edited by stevebrum

Track was too slick for Ty. He Didnt seem to have the speed on the straight and was going backwards when trying to cut underneath.

Next week Ty will have a chance to gain some confidence riding with Woffy rather than alone.

The rest all looked sharp and raring to go!

Well done PK, great performance!

Do you really think they will put Tai at number 2 then?? Certainly would be good for Ty if they do.

2014 Speedway Regs

17.5 TEAM LINE-UPS

a) The 1st, 2nd & 3rd Rider (by MA) must ride at #1, #3 or #5.

B) The 4th & 5th Riders (by MA) must ride at #2 or #4.

c) The 6th & 7th declared Riders must ride at #6 or #7.

Bearing in mind Proctor is third in your averages it's unlikely.

• Like 1

Riding order is still not decided. Last night at the Olympique may have shown up a floor in their original pland so the next few days are going to determine who rides where ..... including #1 !!

Got a feeling it's going to be Tai, Jacob, Ty, Ricky and Piotr for the Brummies match as Pawlicki looked at ease against the big names last night.

Riding order is still not decided. Last night at the Olympique may have shown up a floor in their original pland so the next few days are going to determine who rides where ..... including #1 !!

Got a feeling it's going to be Tai, Jacob, Ty, Ricky and Piotr for the Brummies match as Pawlicki looked at ease against the big names last night.

Flaw

He will have to ride at 1,3 or 5. But the new format will mean 1,3& 5 race together more.

Ah of course, not yet got to grips with the new format but will do after Monday night. So that's the only important thing. And of course we get the riding order right. Cannot wait to see Pawlicki rip apart the Brum lot on Monday. :t::wink:

• Like 1