British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton 2014

Lets hope Piotr can master Monmore sooner and not later should be ok on some away tracks.

Will no doubt take some time. I am sure our World Champ will help he settle tho.

So long as he is comfortable come play offs time then we could be the biggest surprise team for the 2nd season running.

Wolves to take over Coventrys spoon in 2014? Or perhaps saved from that embarrassment by Birmingham?

Certainly not playoff contenders in 2014.

Bet you said the same thing last pre season.

Not that we are likely to take your prediction seriously tho.

Adam isn't a motivator and is in fact a quiet person but he is a rider that can raise his game when needed and is the perfect rider for any team to add some stability to the line up and the odd match winning ride.

Certainly going to be missed at Monmore Green and had Pawlicki been on a 6.00 I'm sure he would have been back in the pits come March.

Adam isn't a motivator and is in fact a quiet person but he is a rider that can raise his game when needed and is the perfect rider for any team to add some stability to the line up and the odd match winning ride.

Certainly going to be missed at Monmore Green and had Pawlicki been on a 6.00 I'm sure he would have been back in the pits come March.

Poole have been wishing that for the past 2 years!! :P