British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton 2014

Correct. Piotr Pawlicki and Ricky Wells complete the team.

Oh dear! Pawlicki Jnr has only ever been reserve or second string in this country and now a second heat leader. At least you have Tai and Ty to keep you interested. Stranger things can happen - look at last year - predicted to be in wooden spoon contention and ended up in the play-offs.

Of the teams declared so far it looks like KL for the title - but I said that last year!

• Like 1

Think a seven point assessed average is to high,and cant remember how he goes around Monmore.

On paper this side no great shakes,and not really play-off contenders.

But we did say the same about last seasons team.

Plus points *Having the world champion at No1,and very pleased with our two reserves.

Think a seven point assessed average is to high,and cant remember how he goes around Monmore.

On paper this side no great shakes,and not really play-off contenders.

But we did say the same about last seasons team.

Plus points *Having the world champion at No1,and very pleased with our two reserves.

A 7 point average is easily achievable for Piotr Pawlicki, terrific signing, very exciting rider to watch, very jealous thought he might sign for the pirates.

Bloody hell he'll have to be good then as his brother was fantastic at Swindon & still feel that any foreign rider needs British speedway to become a top rider.

He is good, very impressed when he rode for Poole, his brother is very good as well but i think Piotr will prove better over the next couple of years.

His brother will be at Poole so the meetings with the pirates will be interesting.

Good signing and a young team that will improve. Don't write them off yet.

Can't see his brother being at Poole, was told it was a new rider.

I rate Piotr higher than shamek, although shamek was also brilliant for Poole. Piotrs attendance at Poole was good apart from having that recurring shoulder injury. He even turned up at lakeside for us, which is more than can be said for a few if his fellow countrymen! Although his starting average is high, and as long he stays fit and committed, he will justify it in my opinion. The fact he's coming to a smaller technical track like wolves suggests he is keen to improve. I remember he dialled into lakeside quite quickly after a couple rides.

Edited by Jason.C

Good signing for you guys. Very entertaining and a 100% trier. Just a bit concerned about your third heat leader, bearing in mind there are likely to be four all heat leader races.

Inspired signing by Wolves. With Woffinden, Pawlicki and the improving Proctor, this looks like an entertaining Wolverhampton team. It will be interesting to watch Pawlicki's first few rides at Wolves, but I am sure he is skilled enough to quickly come to terms with Monmore.

Good signing for you guys. Very entertaining and a 100% trier. Just a bit concerned about your third heat leader, bearing in mind there are likely to be four all heat leader races.

If Ty is over his nasty injury,think he is well capable of fitting into the third heat-leader spot.Averaging over 9 when he got hurt,but will be a tall order to keep to that standard.

Think Wells will be the key for us,very dissapointed with some of his performances towards the end of the season,and lucky to be given another chance this time around.