British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton 2014

Point 1 I was advised this by an Edinburgh supporting friend...........apparently and its nothing to do with Poole he had had enough.............

Point 2 He was not sh*t on by Poole..........if I remember correctly he was injured and got an early flight home............

RP

Point 1- Yes fair enough.

Point 2- You're having a laugh.

Dyer has retired and KK has said no to the UK this year and hearing rumours it is not Janowski (how true that is I have no idea) either at Poole..........I think that who ever is coming in with Ward as heat leaders are going to be completely unexpected...............

RP

And likewise TNT is pointing out rumours or possibilities!

There is every chance that KK could still get the right offer in the UK (with his undeserved testimonial still to take place) and Dyer could yet change his mind!!

All rumours and speculation at this stage!

And likewise TNT is pointing out rumours or possibilities!

There is every chance that KK could still get the right offer in the UK (with his undeserved testimonial still to take place) and Dyer could yet change his mind!!

All rumours and speculation at this stage!

Micky Dyer is really happy in his new job in Oz, and has no plans to return at the moment according to our F/Book chat..

Ys I had't heard about Dyer retiring and like most expected KK to start at Leicester. ...... The point I was raising was that other teams have or could build teams that are just as strong, if not stronger than Kings Lynn.

Have since heard of two riders that are said to be riding over here, one at Poole and the other at Wolves which if true would be very good signings for both clubs and neither have even been talked about so far. If this does happen then no one can say we are taking the cheap option and give the Monmore fans some hope of being play off contenders again.

Whoever Wolves end up with, sadly my favourite combinations of riders to fill the 12.41 left is'nt going to happen as Scott Nicholls and Simon Gustafsson would have been my prefered option with Batchelor / Aspgren may second prefered combo also out of the reckoning ..... but whoever wears the old gold and black will have my support.

If that's the year he started at Boro, I wish he had signed for you.. :D

The year he nearly joined Wolverhampton was the season before and it was only down to the Hagon sponsorship that made him stay atEEastbourne and went on to average over 7 that season. Had he of made the switch then I think he would have stayed a part of the Wolves set up still.

There are a number of riders that could do a good job in the Elite League like Michael Jepsen Jensen, Janusz Kolodiej, Martin Vaculik and the Pawlicki brothers but most don't want the infrequent fixture list but maybe one or two may have a change of mind next season ?

Pooles team will be re built around june for Holder to come in.

Only if Ward is injured. Or if the other 3 riders averages total no more around 14 points i.e. 4.6 points each. and cant see the sense in that as they will be too top heavy.

Is it me or did anyone else expect an announcement today confirming Tai`s signing and commitment??

I believe he is off on holiday this week and talks have clearly been going on.

Is the unthinkable actually possible??

And yes a Wolves side without Tai is unthinkable but i seriously hope he isn't pricing himself out of a Wolves team place.

Clearly Tai is the key that everything else hinges on, i just hope he is racing in the EL and with Wolves but i for one am getting a bit worried.

It then begs the question just who COULD be a back up plan?? Is there one?

Would CVS take a risk on KK, Pawlicki`s, Sundstrom, Larsen as a leader of the side???

At the moment it doesn't even bear thinking about.

Whatever happens Tai will demand more money next season, I hope that this isn't proving to be a problem and a reason why there is no news.

Yours worried in Brum ;-)

Doesn't bear thinking about if Tai doesn't ride in Britain as the sport needs the BRITISH World Champion riding in it's own league and with Freddie and Holder ruling out Britain and most others now signed up, it would be hard to find three riders upto 21.61.

Where is there any 8+ riders willing to ride over here ? ........ in fact how many 7+ riders re there available ? ?

You could fit in Emil Sayfutdinov, Krzysztof Kasprzak and Peter Ljung and still be under 32.00 with Ty Proctor and Jacob Thorssell. This looks a decent team but highly unlikely and although Tai will no doubt up his fees as World Champion but Emil, KK and Ljung wouldn't come cheap and it may be cheaper to get Tai, Adam and a 6 point rider.