British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton 2014

No we don't.

We owned Ty Proctor and Ricky Wells but the Premier League teams got priority as thy are doubling UP riders not doubling DOWN

I thought that had been changed for next season as isn't parent club now having priority?

I am sure i read it the same way as superguest.

I am sure it was reported from the KL evening a few days ago that if there is a clash of meetings with du riders the club that "owns" the riders has priority. The only exception is if the "owning" club later changes to a date when the PL or EL club is already riding, then the originally scheduled meeting has priority. This confirmed what I understood after the agm.

Edited by A ORLOV

EDIT; Just been told it MAY have changed .....is there any way of seeing it in print anywhere ?

Never really liked he doubling up option and can't say I am over impressed with the way things are heading with riders riding in the EL, PL and NL

Not Michelsen then I see

Silence is deafening from Monmore

Whoever we get in now noaksey,play-offs is the best we can hope for.

Unless they get major injury problems,could be a walk in the park in the park for Lynn.

Three heat-leaders,two young highly promising kids to back them up,and the reserves aint bad either.

Adam and Ricky certainly not the answer regardless of what happens with Tai.

Sorry but while Kings Lynn have a big top three, I can't see them being any better than the possible Poole line up with Ward, KK and Magic being backed up by Josh G (PL heat leader) and Mickey Dyer while Kyle Newman is one of the top reserves.

Personally I think Eastbourne look to be dark horses with Bjarne and Joonas being backed by a solid back bone in Woodward, Gustafsson and Michelsen while they have Blackbird at reserve having averaged nearly five in the PL and well over 10 in the NL.

Lakeside with the experience of PK and Watt have Bridger more than capable of backing them while Mikkel Bech is surely going to be better than a 5 point rider and Lawson is a quality second string that KL or Poole can only dream of having.

Then you have Belle Vue with a briliant and potential league winning top four and may get a decent 3 point rider too

So let's not think Wolves are going to be chasing Kings Lynn

....... we will be chasing all of them unless something special turns up like Dudek and Zmarzlik .... Gollob and Sowka ...... Emil and Pontus ..... David Blaine and Dynamo !!

• Like 1

Sorry but while Kings Lynn have a big top three, I can't see them being any better than the possible Poole line up with Ward, KK and Magic being backed up by Josh G (PL heat leader) and Mickey Dyer while Kyle Newman is one of the top reserves.

Personally I think Eastbourne look to be dark horses with Bjarne and Joonas being backed by a solid back bone in Woodward, Gustafsson and Michelsen while they have Blackbird at reserve having averaged nearly five in the PL and well over 10 in the NL.

Lakeside with the experience of PK and Watt have Bridger more than capable of backing them while Mikkel Bech is surely going to be better than a 5 point rider and Lawson is a quality second string that KL or Poole can only dream of having.

Then you have Belle Vue with a briliant and potential league winning top four and may get a decent 3 point rider too

So let's not think Wolves are going to be chasing Kings Lynn

....... we will be chasing all of them unless something special turns up like Dudek and Zmarzlik .... Gollob and Sowka ...... Emil and Pontus ..... David Blaine and Dynamo !!

No mention of Cov then TNT

No mention of Cov then TNT

Hometown of The Specials and famous for naked women riding horses. Also the only city in England that was bombed in the second World War that actually made improvements !

Considering the number of threads you post on you don't seem to read them very well......the most recent suggestions on the Poole 2014 thread are that KK is selling his UK van and Magic won't be back, and I thought I read that Dyer has retired.

I'm sure Poole will have a strong line up by September (by hook or by crook) but they may not necessarily have for March. As for Lynn I'm quite happy for you and one or two others to be playing down our chances, being tipped by all and sundry means there is one way it can all go! I think we'll be competitive and get better as the season progresses (assuming the dreaded injuries don't bite again) but its difficult to tell how competitive until other sides are fully named.

Dyer has retired and KK has said no to the UK this year and hearing rumours it is not Janowski (how true that is I have no idea) either at Poole..........I think that who ever is coming in with Ward as heat leaders are going to be completely unexpected...............

RP

Dyer has retired and KK has said no to the UK this year and hearing rumours it is not Janowski (how true that is I have no idea) either at Poole..........I think that who ever is coming in with Ward as heat leaders are going to be completely unexpected...............

RP

The list of possibles is not that vast so it's not going to be that much of a surprise. Unless it's Krys Buckowski

RP

Why has Micky Dyer retired as he had a good season in the Premier League until he was sh.t on by Poole in the Play offs??

Why has Micky Dyer retired as he had a good season in the Premier League until he was sh.t on by Poole in the Play offs??

Point 1 I was advised this by an Edinburgh supporting friend...........apparently and its nothing to do with Poole he had had enough.............

Point 2 He was not sh*t on by Poole..........if I remember correctly he was injured and got an early flight home............

RP