British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton 2014

Thankfully CVS would never put up with the kind of lacklustre commitment that is associated with KK.

Id rather have Sowka back than KK. lol

Hands off. We need sowka at belle Vue. Haha

Tai will be back in the team soon don't worry. Peter Ljung has made it clear he would be interested in riding over here and on 5.60 he would be a bargain and along with Skornicki he will add some experience for Jacob and the reserves.

May not be the best line up but it has potential and difficult to beat.

Tai will be back in the team soon don't worry. Peter Ljung has made it clear he would be interested in riding over here and on 5.60 he would be a bargain and along with Skornicki he will add some experience for Jacob and the reserves.

May not be the best line up but it has potential and difficult to beat.

And not difficult to beat away from Monmore.

Don't panic about Tai signing. I'm sure a deal will be sorted soon and Tai will be wearing the #1 race jacket in 2014 at Wolverhampton (& Vetlanda & Wroclaw ad the GP's) ...... but if he doesn't sign I think you would see Freddie back so they are confident about having a top #1 rider either way.

Kings Lynn have declared a team that is too top heavy in my opiion while Belle Vue look better even carrying a 3 point rider in the main body of the team. However if Wolves start with Thorssell and Ljung s their lowest two riders in the main body, they will be taking points in the races involving the reserves and second strings and could suprise a few.

Eastbourne look to have a good team that is solid from 1-5 even if I don't rate Bjarne as a top rider but with Kylmakorpi, Woodward, Gustafsson and Michelsen as back up they have a main body that will not get beaten at home and in Lewis Blackbird they have a rider that will score in the lower heats and with a few away points, a well balanced team can do enough to be play off contenders

If Wolves strt with Tai, Adam, Ty, Ljung and Jacob they won't look strong but don't write them of just yet as the reserves will be scoring ok and that could be important away from Monmore

Edited by T.N.T.

Just can't see Ljung wishing to ride at Wolves!

& Surely Ricky who has a similar average, will be used? As our asset we get first dibs on his services.

Firstly he was keen to ride for Wolves in 2013 as cover for Procor but couldn't ..... now Wolves have a clear run to talk to him as he has said he would be keen to ride in England again.

Having ridden last season with Tai, I think he would know that the cub is run better than most and would like to ride alongside the current World Champion ..... so why not Wolves ?

As for Ricky ......... why would ANY team use two doubling up riders (Wells/Morris) at the same Premier League team (Workington) ?

Edited by T.N.T.

Because as we own Wells & Morris, we get priority.

No we don't.

We owned Ty Proctor and Ricky Wells but the Premier League teams got priority as thy are doubling UP riders not doubling DOWN

No we don't.

We owned Ty Proctor and Ricky Wells but the Premier League teams got priority as thy are doubling UP riders not doubling DOWN

I thought that had been changed for next season as isn't parent club now having priority?

I am sure i read it the same way as superguest.

Think that may have refered to the DRAFT riders ..... Haven't seen it has changed and would be suprised if it has as PL teams would think twice about signing riders like Wells if they could be missing him a few times during the season

If this was the case. Wolves could face Leicester on the same night Workington are riding against Somerset ..... Wolves would be allowed to use Wells but Leicester can't use Doyle ?

EDIT; Just been told it MAY have changed .....is there any way of seeing it in print anywhere ?

Edited by T.N.T.