British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton 2014

Would love to see Jason Doyle at Wolves as he is entertaining, good team man and a good scorer home and away and his time at Swindon, Birmingham and Poole could prove to be valueable

It leaves 5.11 if Doyle did sign and you would hope that would mean a 5.00 rider like Vaclav Milik etc however when you look at the averages there is one name that sticks out and NOT for the right reasons.

5.11 left ....... On a 5.11 average is Robert Misk0000wiak ...... ARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH !!

There is more chance of me posing nude in front of Shovlar,s camera,than Bob the Builder ever riding for Wolves again.

So PK back at Lakeside and Batch back at Swindon.

Surely, now it has to be Doyle lining up at Monmore.

Not the news i wanted this morning. Was hoping PK would be back where he belongs.

Kildermand or Doyle then maybe??

Or Larsen?

Edited by stevebrum

Not the news i wanted this morning. Was hoping PK would be back where he belongs.

Kildermand or Doyle then maybe??

Or Larsen?

With the news this morning regarding talks with Tai,and CVS saying they can then formulate the rest of the team.I think its as you were, with Adam and Ricky returning.

Hope not,just cant see enough heat winners with that team. :cry:

Jason Doyle and Kevin Wolbert would fit but Wolves stay loyal and they were very pleased with Ludvig in 2013 and it wouldn't be a surprise to keep the Lindgren name in the team just as has been with the Karlsson's in the past.

There are some very good looking teams being formed so far but the reserves are going to be vital in all matches and Kings Lynn with Iversen, Mads, Rory and Porsing still leaves over 5 for Gustafsson with two strong reserves

I think Wolves have two strong reserves and not much between them like some reserves, could be the dark horses here. Both riders can beat any of the reserves on their day but equally both riders team ride and could fill up the point scoring places. I think it could be interesting.

Jason Doyle has proved what a great racer he is when he is totally injury-free!!

However he does seem to demand his ego being massaged more than some!! :cry:

Never heard anything bad about Jason from his time at any clubs but then I guess that's you just being petty as he told Ford where to go at Poole?.

The press release about Batchelor staying at Swindon says he can lead from the front ...... Does that indicate he will be #1 and Kildemand won't be back ?

Rosco indicated that Mads K may be in their plans so aybe he is heading back to Blunsdon and they won't use Doyle who will be at Somerset alongside Morris. Doyle would certainly fit in well at Wolves and provide good backing to Tai but there are other tracks like Leicester, Kings Lynn and even Birmingham and Swindon that can fit him in at present .... but Wolves look favourites ;)

Thinking about it , Wolves may be best not having another doubling up rider for the final place which could point to Kevin Wolbert 5.04, a new 5.00 rider, Timo Lahti 4.80 or even Nicolai Klindt 4.24

The press release about Batchelor staying at Swindon says he can lead from the front ...... Does that indicate he will be #1 and Kildemand won't be back ?

Rosco indicated that Mads K may be in their plans so aybe he is heading back to Blunsdon and they won't use Doyle who will be at Somerset alongside Morris. Doyle would certainly fit in well at Wolves and provide good backing to Tai but there are other tracks like Leicester, Kings Lynn and even Birmingham and Swindon that can fit him in at present .... but Wolves look favourites ;)

Thinking about it , Wolves may be best not having another doubling up rider for the final place which could point to Kevin Wolbert 5.04, a new 5.00 rider, Timo Lahti 4.80 or even Nicolai Klindt 4.24

why do Wolves look favourites to to sign him ?

Maybe because a number of clubs are sorted and some are unlikely to fit him in. With Wolves they are looking for a rider to back up Tai Woffinden and the other candidates are now signed up elsewhere so Wolverhampton looks like the most likely destination for Doyle.

Good signing by CVS if he completes the deal and the only question is who will fit into the final place ?