British Speedway Forum

Robins 2014

As i said it was mean't as a bit of fun but you seem to want a argument.

Nick only went with his Dad's passport just so your team could get a british discount.

Get your facts straight. Nick has a British passport. His parents are both British.

I'll stand corrected but I don't think his British discount made any difference to the Swindon team building plans in 2012.

Edited by Double Up

any rumours going round for our final rider?

are we play off contenders this season?

personally, i reckon 'mini henka' going to up his average towards 7 riding Blunsdon every week.

NK is the potential trump card.... time will tell.

One wonders if Rosco will plump for Darryl Richings, once it can be confirmed that his foot injury will have been healed sufficiently for the new season-Rosco is at the Pit Crew AGM/Quiz night on Thursday, so it may be worth attending to ask him face-to-face!

Get your facts straight. Nick has a British passport. His parents are both British.

I'll stand corrected but I don't think his British discount made any difference to the Swindon team building plans in 2012.

Think you will find if he hadn't had a British discount, Swindon would have been over the points limit and would not have been able to fit him in their team. :t: Edited by scottyfan

So now it seems to be settled with Nick Morris stopping at Blunsdon - what do you guys think he can average this coming season? I think this could be a big year for the lad.

Agree TR, a big year ahead. I have watched him develop from his Glasgow days and have high hopes for the lad. He improved riding at Somerset last year and was brilliant to watch at Blunsdon. The lad is fearless, a great competitor and a real racer. Touching seven point average this year I reckon.

• Like 1

Agree TR, a big year ahead. I have watched him develop from his Glasgow days and have high hopes for the lad. He improved riding at Somerset last year and was brilliant to watch at Blunsdon. The lad is fearless, a great competitor and a real racer. Touching seven point average this year I reckon.

As long as that's all he's touching, then all should be well!!! :D:D

As long as that's all he's touching, then all should be well!!! :D:D

Now now Skids....I look forward to some decent battles with his mate Ward. Especially at Blunsdon where Young Nick beat him twice last season. ;)

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see how he gets on against the opposition heatleaders.

I can see Morris and Gustaffson switching places several times during the season.

Edited by MattK

It will be interesting where Nick rides in the team this year. Both he Gustaffson and Klindt are used to riding in heat 1, as both have filled the number 2 position for Swindon Eastbourne and Wolverhampton respectively.

I guess much depends on how the new format looks. As it stands though, my line up would be:

1. Kildermand

2. Klindt

3. Morris

4. Gustaffson

5. Batchelor

6. Worrall

7. Ritchings