British Speedway Forum

Robins 2014

Kick Morris out of the club asap ..give him away for nowt .. All he has do was sit tight for a couple of weeks before a pl place come about .Just because he got a raw deal at the Rebels there was no need to do that the same to Swindon . To think that Rosco had treated as one of the family as well .The whole team was build around him on his low average and we will never find anyone good enough to take his place . a long season ahead now .

Talking total crap as usual think before you speak.Nick has done nothing wrong i wish him all the best he has to think of himself because know one else will.Rossiter and co should be ahead of the game, have a plan A,B,C in place at times Orion you talk total tripe. Edited by sidney
  • Like 1

Talking total crap as usual think before you speak.Nick has done nothing wrong i wish him all the best he has to think of himself because know one else will.Rossiter and co should be ahead of the game, have a plan A,B,C in place at times Orion you talk total tripe.

Your Mate Hagon think's the same as me ..so are you saying he is talking crap ? why not reply to his post or are to scared to ?

A total can of worms! I'm really getting so disillusioned with this sport now! :sad:

As for Nick doing nothing wrong and wishing him all the best - what a crock!!

Sidney reckons your talking crap and we should wish him all the best :rofl::rofl:

Your Mate Hagon think's the same as me ..so are you saying he is talking crap ? why not reply to his post or are to scared to ?

Yes he is like yourself, but then it is the norm with you.I will tell him so to his face and they're has been numerous times in the past when he has disagreed with me and told me to my face.What does Morris do he has one career only Swindon should of checked up on that Kurtz average.

I can understand Swindon fans and Promotion been upset by the Nick Morris revelation.

Nick would have made his plans and those plans obviously meant riding in both leagues in the UK.

And that was sorted when he signed for both Swindon and Somerset.

But the rug was pull right from under him when Somerset decided to drop him.

Lets not forget that if Somerset had not dropped him he would still have been at Swindon.

When he was dropped by Somerset his Premier League options were very limited Peterborough or Sheffield.

The options for Elite League were not great but were a little bit better.

Eventually his only option was for Premier League, is Sheffield.

You cannot blame Sheffield for going for the rider.

End of the day lets not forget if Somerset had not left him high and dry Nick Morris would still be with Swindon and Somerset.

• Like 2

Yes he is like yourself, but then it is the norm with you.I will tell him so to his face and they're has been numerous times in the past when he has disagreed with me and told me to my face.What does Morris do he has one career only Swindon should of checked up on that Kurtz average.

What ? Swindon should have checked up on a riders average who rides for another team in another league ? Got to be the most stupid statement of all time . And you reckon other people talk crap :rofl::rofl:

Jesus Sidney how many you had?! His conduct is very poor considering what Rosco and others have done for him at Swindon and lets be honest all he needed to do was bide his time and wait for a PL place to come up as they always do by about the end of April...i for one am very dissapointed as i have always had a lot of time for the Kid but for some to merely state he's just looking out for himself is very naive as every bloody rider could say and do the same...if anything good has come from this it is that SCB was clearly way off in his thoughts on the matter saying there was no issue!

• Like 3

I can understand Swindon fans and Promotion been upset by the Nick Morris revelation.

Nick would have made his plans and those plans obviously meant riding in both leagues in the UK.

And that was sorted when he signed for both Swindon and Somerset.

But the rug was pull right from under him when Somerset decided to drop him.

Lets not forget that if Somerset had not dropped him he would still have been at Swindon.

When he was dropped by Somerset his Premier League options were very limited Peterborough or Sheffield.

The options for Elite League were not great but were a little bit better.

Eventually his only option was for Premier League, is Sheffield.

You cannot blame Sheffield for going for the rider.

End of the day lets not forget if Somerset had not left him high and dry Nick Morris would still be with Swindon and Somerset.

Surely Sheffield have done the decent thing and approached him via his parent club though??
  • Like 1

Jesus Sidney how many you had?! His conduct is very poor considering what Rosco and others have done for him at Swindon and lets be honest all he needed to do was bide his time and wait for a PL place to come up as they always do by about the end of April...i for one am very dissapointed as i have always had a lot of time for the Kid but for some to merely state he's just looking out for himself is very naive as every bloody rider could say and do the same...if anything good has come from this it is that SCB was clearly way off in his thoughts on the matter saying there was no issue!

Is this a sport issue Shocker? Nothing to do with Nick surely if he was your son you would want what is best for him.We all know Rosco has looked after him and that is great but will he pay his BILLS in ten years time? he has a good chance in his career and has to do what is best for himself.

Having read and re-read the press release, it seems typical of the type that are issued when an organisation has screwed up and wish to point the finger of blame elsewhere. It is extremely unprofessional and typical of the sport that clubs wash the dirty linen in public rather than dealing with-it behind closed doors!

As nobody knows who the members of the new Sheffield consortium are; then who exactly is being accused and how come they've done all of this dirty dealing in such double-quick time since the takeover....... I smell a large traunch of west country BS :)

Edited by Elephantman
  • Like 1

What ? Swindon should have checked up on a riders average who rides for another team in another league ? Got to be the most stupid statement of all time . And you reckon other people talk crap :rofl::rofl:

Did he ride the Danish league do you think he should of come in on a three point average?

Did he ride the Danish league do you think he should of come in on a three point average?

What on Earth has that got do with Swindon ? he rides for another club in another league . How the Rebels build there side and on what average they come in on is nowt to do with us .

• Like 1

Is this a sport issue Shocker? Nothing to do with Nick surely if he was your son you would want what is best for him.We all know Rosco has looked after him and that is great but will he pay his BILLS in ten years time? he has a good chance in his career and has to do what is best for himself.

But hes not mine or your son is he?....he's a fully grown proffesional who is clearly not acting like one...a bit naive mate to suggest he has done nothing wrong he has his own mind and also has a contract to ride 2014 for Swindon not Sheffield or maybe Leicester if they wait long enough..were not talking about him having options like a free agent in football close season are we?...going back to if he was my son that is way too simplistic but if he was i would suggest he puts his efforts off track and on track and allow Rosco the opportunity to fix him up after the season starts as lets face it looking at some of the PL sides there are going to be vacancies sooer than later

Having read and re-read the press release, it seems typical of the type that are issued when an organisation has screwed up and wish to point the finger of blame elsewhere. It is extremely unprofessional and typical of the sport that clubs wash the dirty linen in public rather than dealing with-it behind closed doors!

As nobody knows who the members of the new Sheffield consortium are; then who exactly is being accused and how come they've done all of this dirty dealing in such double-quick time since the takeover....... I smell a large traunch of west country BS

Surely that is merely conjecture on your part?

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 1

What if he didnt get fixed up in the PL would Swindon pay for his shortfall i doubt seeing as they aint got a pot to puss in? Easy saying he would get a PL place but not definite. Every single person whining on here would look after themselves in this situation anyone who says they wouldnt is a liar. Good on Nick for gettting himself sorted

• Like 3

A massive blow if we lose Nick. It's difficult to judge or make statements about the rights or wrongs or the etiquette which Nick has displayed here. 'sitting tight' until April he probably see's as a huge risk, especially from where he is at the moment in Australia. He wants to have his future secure and tied up before he returns to blighty.

What is clear now, is that we have a rather large hole that has appeared in our team and the cupboard looks pretty bare as regards filling it at the moment.

My choices would be to replace him, (probably with other combinations), Sundstrom, Larsen or even Ulamek. All three would give solid six point averages with Sundstrom and Larsen likely to improve and maybe add a little to their average.

But hes not mine or your son is he?....he's a fully grown proffesional who is clearly not acting like one...a bit naive mate to suggest he has done nothing wrong he has his own mind and also has a contract to ride 2014 for Swindon not Sheffield or maybe Leicester if they wait long enough..were not talking about him having options like a free agent in football close season are we?...going back to if he was my son that is way too simplistic but if he was i would suggest he puts his efforts off track and on track and allow Rosco the opportunity to fix him up after the season starts as lets face it looking at some of the PL sides there are going to be vacancies sooer than later

Cant have it Shocker why should he wait for Rossiter to fix him up,he has to ride two leagues end of.Like i said before is this a sport f... up? nothing to do with him being a gentlemen saying nothing will not pay his BILLS.!

:rofl::rofl:

Dont bother going to Blunsdon, with the crap you talk makes me wonder if you go to the same meeting as the rest of us.By the way you were the bloke who said Worrall and Bates were total no hopers.!

Actually he's a fully grown professional, self employed contractor, who's maximising his earnings for the season.

• Like 1