British Speedway Forum

Robins 2014

Surely Eddie's got to be in , roscoe knows what makes him tick :oops:

Hopefully a stick of Dynamite it attached, so he can be launched back to Coventry, utter garbage tonight.

As for 2014: Morris, Doyle & PK

• Like 3

You have to think Kildemand, Doyle and Morris will be the first 2 names on the sheet, then from there, who knows!

Bellego possibaly as done a few decent guest appearences this season around the Abbey.

All depends what happens with Troy and Hans but cant see either returning.

3. Morris

4. Doyle

5. Kildemand

7. Bellego

A case of fill the gaps I guess!

You have to think Kildemand, Doyle and Morris will be the first 2 names on the sheet, then from there, who knows!

Bellego possibaly as done a few decent guest appearences this season around the Abbey.

All depends what happens with Troy and Hans but cant see either returning.

3. Morris

4. Doyle

5. Kildemand

7. Bellego

A case of fill the gaps I guess!

I think you need to re-read the first part of your post! I've heard of 2 become 1 but never 3 become 2! :neutral:

Edited by RumOldBird
  • Like 2

Do you really need to come onto this thread and take the piss, no wonder this forum is full of bickering.

What goes around comes around as was once said or have you forgotten pre March 1 of 2013. I'll leave you to dribble in peace as you seem to have already offloaded Australia's no1 and the 6K man, not that they'll probably want to play in the proposed new dawn anyway.

• Like 1

What goes around comes around as was once said or have you forgotten pre March 1 of 2013. I'll leave you to dribble in peace as you seem to have already offloaded Australia's no1 and the 6K man, not that they'll probably want to play in the proposed new dawn anyway.

You really are a sad individual.

• Like 3

I think you need to re-read the first part of your post! I've heard of 2 become 1 but never 3 become 2! :neutral:

Christ..... Pretty petty seeing was a genuine mistake which was pretty obvious, still, if that's what you do all day going nick picking peoples post, congratulations.

Dear oh dear. Thought you had a bit more about you than that Crumpie......

Yawn!! Just as well we didn't buy them then - LOL!

• Like 1

Have to agree as surely we will have to use our own assetts first & foremost & then see what the points limit is.

Just no Eddie who has been a poor signing.

Based on the possibility of a lower team average for next year, I reckon we will indeed see a team of mainly our own assets. 1. Kildemand. 2. Zengota. 3. Korneliussen. 4. Morris. 5. Doyle. 6. Birks. 7. Bellego.

• Like 1

Quite like the look of that team ER..

Think it likely to be above any new points limit though..

By my reckoning and I probably need to be corrected it currently equates to 41.44 :-

1. Kildemand 8.40

2. Zengi 6.06

3. Mads 6.90

4. Morra 5.90

5. Jason 7.30

6. Ash 3.06

7. Bellago 3.82 (?)

Agree with others and would retain Killer, Jason and Nick and fill the rest of the team according to the new points limit...

Dear oh dear. Thought you had a bit more about you than that Crumpie......

Apart from the dribble bit which wasn't really needed it's fine, with your team only helping tbh. Wasn't it posted at the start of the season that Batchelor wouldn't be a Panthers asset after the season? You might need to pencil him in.