British Speedway Forum

Poole V Birmingham 1st Leg Grand Final

. Newman may score a few but unlikely against a very good reserve pairing.

More than doing his job.

I hope Kyle gets some practice laps in this morning or afternoon otherwise it's going to be very hard for him to score a point or two.

A like for like replacement as has been proved tonight.

dyer not fit being replaced by newman is not good either. Thats not being harsh on kyle but dyer is a better rider

He would have done no better tonight. So that is debatable from a EL perspective.

Thats rubbish newman wouldnt have scored the points dyer did last monday

Oh dear.

Can you name one rider who wiuld be better than dyer.

Yea, Kyle Newman. :P

It's a pity the team didn't show as much fight as you two, we'd be on the box tonight!

Not fighting mate, stated an opinion, backed it up with reasons.. the night has given even more credence to my opinion.. sadly some nutter wants to troll. He hasn't contributed anything at all the thread and once more has resorted to his usual 'say it to my face' line.

Meanwhile back to the meeting.. I expected Poole to win fairly easily based on Brums performance in the semis, but I didn't expect it to be this easy!

Hardly a surprise that Poole are winning quite easily. Brum being made to look ordinary - just like a Swindon were last week. Can't see a way back for Brum with the big hitters in hts13 and 15 still to come. That's the downside of the play-offs - it favours the in-form team and not the best team over a season - but those are the rules.

Well done Poole! No complaints - you were the better side on the night (again)!!

Not fighting mate, stated an opinion, backed it up with reasons.. the night has given even more credence to my opinion.. sadly some nutter wants to troll. He hasn't contributed anything at all the thread and once more has resorted to his usual 'say it to my face' line.

Meanwhile back to the meeting.. I expected Poole to win fairly easily based on Brums performance in the semis, but I didn't expect it to be this easy!

Don't hate kid sit behind your keyboard trolling as usual, zzzzzzzzz wake me when you have something interesting to say Portugal remuted lightweight as many have already done kid

Edited by rjsj9803

Don't hate kid sit behind your keyboard trolling as usual, zzzzzzzzz wake me when you have something interesting to say Portugal remuted lightweight as many have already done kid

Not hating, enjoying a meeting and commenting on it. Maybe you should try it. Your posts say all that everyone needs to know about you.

• Like 2

repeat that again

Jonasson, world class ride behind Ben Barker there.

Again a lame attempt, troller every thread you and stevebum troll, i can see why i had you both muted for years, you do amuse me though kid

No surprise. Apparently muted yet reply with abuse none stop. Glad to hear nothing changes.

No need kid all i asked was to meet up at Wolves and say your rubbish to my face, hardly threats kid, get back to Portugal little boy you are boring me now little one.

Class(less)

Kerb crawling scrap from smolinksi , walos

Absolutely dreadful from a supposed GP rider.

Edited by stevebrum