British Speedway Forum

Poole V Birmingham 1st Leg Grand Final

gosh we choked big time lost 3 of our top 4 and a top reserve - now that is being hit by injuries!

bit like Poole losing Ward Hancock and Thj and Josh in one meeting hardly choking!

I wouldn't take any notice of shovlars posts of which 99% are complete bull, he's only after a reaction, hopefully we can ship him home to Norway.. :wink:

• Like 1

Great interview with Greg on Sky Sports News just now (2.45pm) live from the Poole pits - with 'the best track, the best racing, the best stadium for speedway and the best fans in the UK'!! Not me saying that, just quoting the Sky Sports News 'All Access' reporter!!!! :t::wink:

Don't know how he kept a straight face........best track......thats a laugh,,,,best potato field more like..... :rofl:

• Like 1

If I'd known Robins liked choking on potatoes, I'd have planted some more!!! :D

yeah you're right mate you only won because we choked, how bad are you, come on Brummies :drink:

Great interview with Greg on Sky Sports News just now (2.45pm) live from the Poole pits - with 'the best track, the best racing, the best stadium for speedway and the best fans in the UK'!! Not me saying that, just quoting the Sky Sports News 'All Access' reporter!!!! :t::wink:

And had he signed for Wolves, it would have been "the best track, the best racing, the best stadium for speedway and the best fans in the UK". As I tell my Man Ure supporting friends who spout the same rubbish - eat sh*t, a million flies can't be wrong.

If Hancock doesn't gate can't see him getting stuck in like the Brum boys will . . come on Brummies!!!

Have to remember Greg is what 43 ? he aint gonna cripple himself at his age, Billy Hammill was always the best racer out of those two, which is why Billy always picked up more, and worse injuries.

Just confirms that Mr Boring is full of cheesy bullsh!te...
  • Like 1

Brummies need to keep it within 6 pts I'm afraid to stand any chance.

DW, GH and MJ will score around 32-33, Newman will add a point or two.

It means that Brummies need to limit THJ and Grajczonek to 14 pts between them. Really not easy as Josh will have 7 rides and THJ 5.

Poole to reach 50+ and it's game over for me.

I don't see rider replacement for Tungate being such a huge advantage for Poole as it is also a big risk. With Tungate out and Newman the second reserve, there will be absolutely massive pressure on Josh Grajczonek tonight. If he is not quite upto the mark tonight the Brummies will hold the Pirates very close. The Poole fans better hope he has saved a couple of good engines and things do not get too rough out on the track tonight. I would never wish harm to any rider, but appears it appears Poole have a lot of eggs in one basket. If JC picks up any knocks early on then the Pirates will struggle to cover for him.

Let's hope for a great contest, some close racing, no injuries and a tight finish to keep the interest alive for the second leg.

COME ON YOU BRUMMIES!!!

Edited by Brummie Boy
  • Like 4

I don't see rider replacement for Tungate being such a huge advantage for Poole as it is also a big risk. With Tungate out and Newman the second reserve, there will be absolutely massive pressure on Josh Grajczonek tonight. If he is not quite upto the mark tonight the Brummies will hold the Pirates very close. The Poole fans better hope he has saved a couple of good engines and things do not get too rough out on the track tonight. I would never wish harm to any rider, but appears it appears Poole have a lot of eggs in one basket. If JC picks up any knocks early on then the Pirates will struggle to cover for him.

Let's hope for a great contest, some close racing, no injuries and a tight finish to keep the interest alive for the second leg.

COME ON YOU BRUMMIES!!!

I would agree with that, not much in it, the big plus is jonasson in heat 14