British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2014

Koppe and Albin would be good solid reserves next season, they've had the tough learning curve of the first season and both were looking better towards the end of the season until Koppe got injured.....It would be a waste to not give them the chance to show what they have learned.

Edited by Marcelle

Koppe and Albin would be good solid reserves next season, they've had the tough learning curve of the first season and both were looking better towards the end of the season until Koppe got injured.....It would be a waste to not give them the chance to show what they have learned.

What average did Koppe finish on last season ?

Totally agree with Marcelle as the two guys had to work very hard in the team to learn new tracks and work together. THERE WAS VERY LITTLE TEAM SPIRIT. Its wrong of oilyrag to make such bold statements about how good or how bad a rider will be. Koppe worked hard and demonstrated his ability towards the end of the season as he got to know the tracks and set ups required. He also took time out to practice at other tracks to develop set ups and techniques for the English track as they are totally different than the aussie ones.

Don't forget both these guys (Koppe and Facundo) didn't have the opportunity to ride in the national leagues so entered into the prem league and found it a vertical learning curve. His (Koppe) equipment was top class and I challenge oily rag to point out when during the season his equipment let him down? That equipment would put the guy under financial pressure and with that I don't think he would ride to come in last....... Didn't Steadies machine fail first ride in league on the line?

Faco's equipment did leave a lot to be desired but again over time the motors began to demonstrate speed and his points totally reflects this.

These guys would boost the team as they now have a year in the league and ready to show what they can do.....

In 10 days facundo start the international championship in Argentine, he defend the second position overall last time. the last champion Nico Covatti, other international riders confirm his participe Gino Franchetti and ilya Bondarenko and Jonathan Iturre who ride in Sheffield Top Gun meeting.-

Hard 15 meetings for Facu... :lol:

Totally agree with Marcelle as the two guys had to work very hard in the team to learn new tracks and work together. THERE WAS VERY LITTLE TEAM SPIRIT. Its wrong of oilyrag to make such bold statements about how good or how bad a rider will be. Koppe worked hard and demonstrated his ability towards the end of the season as he got to know the tracks and set ups required. He also took time out to practice at other tracks to develop set ups and techniques for the English track as they are totally different than the aussie ones.

Don't forget both these guys (Koppe and Facundo) didn't have the opportunity to ride in the national leagues so entered into the prem league and found it a vertical learning curve. His (Koppe) equipment was top class and I challenge oily rag to point out when during the season his equipment let him down? That equipment would put the guy under financial pressure and with that I don't think he would ride to come in last....... Didn't Steadies machine fail first ride in league on the line?

Faco's equipment did leave a lot to be desired but again over time the motors began to demonstrate speed and his points totally reflects this.

These guys would boost the team as they now have a year in the league and ready to show what they can do.....

I take it you're connected to Damian then ? , look mate its just my opinion and I dont think he's going to be much different this season to what he was last ... ok maybe half a point better.

Also where have I mentioned his machinery ?

With Richard Lawson & Olly Allen Having A Teams Here's A Few Riders Left That Mybe We Could Fit In

Mikkel Bech Jensen

Adam Roynon

Sebastian Alden

Magnus Karlsson

Kevin Doolan

Mickey Dyer

Leigh Lanham

Andrew Tully

Andre Compton

Hugh Skidmore