British Speedway Forum

Elrc (elite League Riders Championship) 19/10/13 At Swindon

You're not seriously suggesting that Matej deliberately fell in Heat One, then came out and won the re-run and had to withdraw through injury all to miss the ELRC? Rather far fetched don't you think?

Matej has been excellent all season and along with Cookie has given his all in every meeting, so to slag him off now is a pretty cheap shot.

You ever heard of tongue in cheek

Obviously not

How is it possible to differentiate when it's in text form?

Obviously I can't BUT........... Not one person would think for one minute a rider would fall off on person. Let alone a rider at there own club

Obviously I can't BUT........... Not one person would think for one minute a rider would fall off on person. Let alone a rider at there own club

So why post exactly the same on the Unofficial Aces site during the meeting?

Personally, I wouldn't have been surprised that much if Matej (and Zorro for that matter) had fallen down with an "illness" akin to the one which stopped Dyer riding for Poole on Monday and BV would have gone with the locally based Bomber for both P'Boro and Eastbourne meetings. But Matej, once again, displayed his commitment to our club and I'm sure he wouldn't have been too impressed had he read your postings on both here and the Unofficial Aces site.

So why post exactly the same on the Unofficial Aces site during the meeting?

Personally, I wouldn't have been surprised that much if Matej (and Zorro for that matter) had fallen down with an "illness" akin to the one which stopped Dyer riding for Poole on Monday and BV would have gone with the locally based Bomber for both P'Boro and Eastbourne meetings. But Matej, once again, displayed his commitment to our club and I'm sure he wouldn't have been too impressed had he read your postings on both here and the Unofficial Aces site.

Boring. YAWN YAWN YAWN

I've done nothing but praised Zagar all year. And still doth ink you need a good rub down to calm down a bit

Interestingly Zagar is riding today so maybe he will ride Saturday. If he does I will deffo be going. He must surely be in with a shout

Interestingly Zagar is riding today so maybe he will ride Saturday. If he does I will deffo be going. He must surely be in with a shout

Edited by Phil The Ace

Struggling to find admission prices for the ELRC this year, from memory it was £25 last year..does anyone know (thanks in advance)

I see Poole's Blue Riband is £18 - good line up and decent value at that price

Also wondering what time the gates open, as not mentioned anywhere.

I thought it was in EL riders contracts to race in this meeting???

I think you are correct, however a signed contract can seem to be over ridden by a signed doctors note...

even if signed by Doctors "Who", "Spock" or "Zhivago" .... :blink:;)

• Like 1

Followed the link from the ad & looked on Swindon's website but cannot find the admission cost. Can someone from the BSPA please let me and others know what it will cost on Saturday or will it be cheaper to stop at home and help with the decline of British Speedway.

It is on the Swindon Speedway website

Adults £25

Concessions £20

Kids 12 to 16 £5

Kids under 12 Free