British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

19,429 posts. Not one of note..........

In you're opinion, which hardly counts.

Amazing isn't it. i comment that Ford has done good getting milik on a 4 assessed and that he has also done good linking in with Scunthorpe in the NL on a Poole thread , but neither are of note. No wonder many dismiss most of what you say........

In you're opinion, which hardly counts.

Amazing isn't it. i comment that Ford has done good getting milik on a 4 assessed and that he has also done good linking in with Scunthorpe in the NL on a Poole thread , but neither are of note. No wonder many dismiss most of what you say........

Oh, it's your, not you're :)

• Like 1

Keep up your 100% record now wont you, adding nothing - unbeaten :rofl:

For some reason, I'm thinking about, Acorn antiques..

"Come in do, it's worked hard but, not worth much. I'll give you a pound if you take it away for me" :D

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

For some reason, I'm thinking about, Acorn antiques..

"Come in do, it's worked hard but, not worth much. I'll give you a pound if you take it away for me" :D

Quickly edited. Well done. WAY to go :rofl:

I like the taste tho. I could get to like you if i didn't feel so nauseous ;-)

Well just caught up with unread pages on this thread and that's 10 minutes of my life I won't get back!

Well it was going along just fine with debate between different teams posters about the merits of what teams are doing with encouraging the youngsters etc then from 2.19 PM (post 1824) it all went downhill and looking at the above rubbish, he continued it for the rest of the thread.

What? Coventry have a NL team and will obviously have a close tie in with a PL team (Peterborough) now. In fact Oliver Greenwood, James Sarjeant and Ryan Fisher are all riding for 2 of Mick Hortons teams this season.

The comment wasn't about having a NL team. As stated MF did that with the buccaneers but it wasn't financially viable. The comment is about linking up with a fellow promoter to aid them tracking an NL team (where they could not have previously done) and starting a development academy of sorts. Your example of Cov & Pet isn't quite the same as they are both run by the same promoter!

The comment wasn't about having a NL team. As stated MF did that with the buccaneers but it wasn't financially viable. The comment is about linking up with a fellow promoter to aid them tracking an NL team (where they could not have previously done) and starting a development academy of sorts. Your example of Cov & Pet isn't quite the same as they are both run by the same promoter!

I read it as being a clear progressive pathway from NL to EL, something which Coventry now provide through the promotion running a side in each division.

• Like 1

good to see he is taking his career seriously! It's what kids do

Think you'll find its what many of the top riders ( and some of the lesser riders at Ipswich!) are doing at the moment - one or the other - to build up their fitness!!

Edited by Skidder1

I really wouldn't bother explaining

Exactly, just another dig from the self confessed drag queen (Gavans Profile). Interesting that he never said the same about Woffinden, who went off skiing.

Michael Schumacher anyone?

The reason many Poole fans laugh at him.

Edited by Steve Shovlar