British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

I don't think it's favouritism Poole have acted quickly to get him. Not Pooles fault they haven't (for once) cheated. But it is clearly obvious the system in place for averages is wrong

Maybe, so baby Pawlicki is definately a 7 ???. He'l find it hard to attain that, at Wolves.. You see, you don't see many Wolves fans moaning about that, because that is harsh..

Edited by Starman2006

And when did Coventry try to sign Dennis??? Any anti poole fan will say Milick should be anything other than what he's coming in on... So long as its higher than a 4.... :rofl:

So you think Milik won't get 4? £100 says he does. Money where you keyboard is time.

Offer is open to any Poole fan. I say Milik will average more than 4.

So you think Milik won't get 4? £100 says he does. Money where you keyboard is time.

Offer is open to any Poole fan. I say Milik will average more than 4.

So do i, ive already said that.... Read my posts.. :o:rofl: You never answered my question, when did you try to sign Dennis??

So do i, ive already said that.... Read my posts.. :o:rofl: You never answered my question, when did you try to sign Dennis??

So you think Matt had made a poor signing?

He was going to sign in the winter of 2010/2011. Remember that winter? The one your lot and Swindon tried to kill Coventry and Peterborough were collateral damage.

So you think Matt had made a poor signing?

He was going to sign in the winter of 2010/2011. Remember that winter? The one your lot and Swindon tried to kill Coventry and Peterborough were collateral damage.

What the hell are you on about, ive already said that Millick is a good signing, and will improve throughout the season, what more do you want... jeez, it must be the air up in the midlands... Shame, we signed him though!! He's avaliable now, so i understand.. :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

i wonder what else the evil tirant Ford has up his sleave. Bringing back noddy on a 4 as he has been out injured and hasnt ridden for months - till now. Do they burn effigies of him at the other clubs!!??

I don't think i'll answer that, i might get a ban.. They ban Poole fans on here you know for speaking there minds...

what is it with anti ford people? john berry had his critics in the magical 70s spell, anybody whose successful get knocked..

I sure not a poole fan, but check your gates when poole are in town, and compare that with belle vue (open invitation for abuse now)!

Funny that, Swindon had there biggest gate of the season by a million miles when Poole went there for the League meeting before the play off's.. and im very sure the same would have been right round the country.

Can't wait for SCB to comment on this, once he's finished reading about Kent Kings for the last hour!!! Perhaps he going to support them next season.. Long way to travel to a home meeting though!! :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

what is it with anti ford people? john berry had his critics in the magical 70s spell, anybody whose successful get knocked..

I sure not a poole fan, but check your gates when poole are in town, and compare that with belle vue (open invitation for abuse now)!

Its not anti-Ford. Matt Ford is a great promoter who is fantastic for Poole. Turned them from an irrelevant little club to the biggest in British speedway.

Its not anti-Ford. Matt Ford is a great promoter who is fantastic for Poole. Turned them from an irrelevant little club to the biggest in British speedway.

You keep talking like that and i might even get to like you... :D

Im sure it has, otherwise he wouldn't have been signed. Milicks a good rider with a nice style, he should improve a lot over the course of the season. Better equipment wouldn't go amiss either...

Interesting to read the Oracle on the young Czech about to debut with Poole.......would have far more credence if he could spell his name though ;)

I don't know if this rider being assessed at 4 is right or wrong. That's because I don't know how good he is. But if he is assessed at 4 then that would be a judgement on how good he was LAST season, not how good he will be NEXT season. And it would seem he is a still improving rider.

Maybe he will average over 4. I'd say that's highly likely bearing in mind the standard of reserves for next year. But his assessment of 4 would be based on how he might have performed against teams of last year's strength.

• Like 1

absolutely spot on. just a shame people in dorset are paranoid when anyone dares make a comment

What I find a shame Gavan is how you want to be taken seriously whilst you continue to make derogatory references about Poole supporters with examples like these....

"People in Dorset are Paranoid" " Poole blue tints" "My issues with Poole are Matt Ford and one or 2 blue tints on here" " and then you get the clowns" "Fickle Poole fans" "are you that much of a moron shovlar" " yes I do slag poole off " " pigs will fly when Poole speedway actually care about British speedway or British riders, Matt ford only out for himself and couldn't give 2 hoots about our sport" and finally " See blue tints the world doesn't revolve around Dorset"

It's clear that the majority of posts you make on this forum are about Poole and yet you are an Ipswich fan! We are not an overly sensitive bunch on here but you have a habit of getting up peoples noses with silly remarks like the above and we defend our corner accordingly.

Yes, I know the "world doesn't revolve around Dorset" but it would appear to be the centre of your world when you visit the BSF!

To use a line from foreverblue, I also don't " tow the party line"...... and Poole at times, have left themselves open to criticism. However, I could take more notice of your posts and to be fair, a few others. if you cut out the silly remarks.

I have taken on board some good advice given to me by 3 other members sent via a PM resulting in finally put stevebrum on ignore simply because the forum busybody is a world to himself and he annoys me immensely with his patronising attitude plus trolling on any Poole thread.

Anyway, if I didn't, I have no doubt I would receive another ban replying to him! ....Therefore, I hope you take this reply in a constructive manner because at the moment, I have no desire to place a second poster on ignore?

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 7

Whats the delay on the last rider announcement when it seems obvious it has to be Pawlicki, does this mean it isn't going to be Pawlicki anymore or is it just Matt Ford stringing us along!

Announcement 'imminent' according to today's local paper!

Matt will choose a day when there is less AFC Bournemouth news in the local Echo, to get maximum coverage of Pawlicki's the final signing!! :P

What I find a shame Gavan is how you want to be taken seriously whilst you continue to make derogatory references about Poole supporters with examples like these.... "People in Dorset are Paranoid" " Poole blue tints" "My issues with Poole are Matt Ford and one or 2 blue tints on here" " and then you get the clowns" "Fickle Poole fans" "are you that much of a moron shovlar" " yes I do slag poole off " " pigs will fly when Poole speedway actually care about British speedway or British riders, Matt ford only out for himself and couldn't give 2 hoots about our sport" and finally " See blue tints the world doesn't revolve around Dorset" It's clear that the majority of posts you make on this forum are about Poole and yet you are an Ipswich fan! We are not an overly sensitive bunch on here but you have a habit of getting up peoples noses with silly remarks like the above and we defend our corner accordingly. Yes, I know the "world doesn't revolve around Dorset" but it would appear to be the centre of your world when you visit the BSF! To use a line from foreverblue, I also don't " tow the party line"...... and Poole at times, have left themselves open to criticism. However, I could take more notice of your posts and to be fair, a few others. if you cut out the silly remarks. I have taken on board some good advice given to me by 3 other members sent via a PM resulting in finally put stevebrum on ignore simply because the forum busybody is a world to himself and he annoys me immensely with his patronising attitude plus trolling on any Poole thread.Anyway, if I didn't, I have no doubt I would receive another ban replying to him! ....Therefore, I hope you take this reply in a constructive manner because at the moment, I have no desire to place a second poster on ignore?nothing against people defending their club but there are ways of doing it. I'm not meaning to tar every Poole fan with the same brush the majority are fine but there is 1 clown and a couple of others who are incapable of having a discussion about anything if they don't like what is being said. Your resident clown has been banging on that I am anti Poole again over this Milik issue when quite clearly I've stated I'm not but you have fans who twist what is written for their own agenda. Just for once I would like to see him admit when Poole are in the wrong and I'm sorry he is a blue tint

Oops sorry somehow I've posted in your quote apologies