British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Well i knew you would pipe up, it was so obvious.The Swindon fans that i know that are friends of mine, and know who you are have all told me you don't no f... all about speedway the term one mentioned talked a good game!

Hanging round with toddlers in public can be a dangerous thing sidney :D

• Like 2

Well i knew you would pipe up, it was so obvious.The Swindon fans that i know that are friends of mine, and know who you are have all told me you don't no f... all about speedway the term one mentioned talked a good game!

Sorry Sid ... anough is anough I opolegize

• Like 2

But that is your usual level of spelling,you take the piss out of me but some of your spelling is shocking.As i have said to you before a few of the Swindon fans that are mates have all said what a prat you are.

Sorry Sid but going to have to report this post ..you crossed the line . Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Hanging round with toddlers in public can be a dangerous thing sidney :D

What a sick comment , what more can I say the best thing for you Pri.. is to say nothing.Slag me off as much as you you like that comment is a evil Joke a sad society we live in.Have a good think what you have just said?. Edited by sidney
  • Like 1

Its not sick i know exactly what i meant by it, basically saying the only people at swindon who think orion is a prat would be little kids. Only a sicko would read more into that

I know many many swindon fans who know Orion and never heard a bad word about him (have about the chinese takeaway he owns tho :lol: )

Your the prick Sidney, not me not orion and not Blazeaway.

This is what education has come to in Swindon. :rofl: :rofl:

Whoooooosssssh:d

Its not sick i know exactly what i meant by it, basically saying the only people at swindon who think orion is a prat would be little kids. Only a sicko would read more into that

I know many many swindon fans who know Orion and never heard a bad word about him (have about the chinese takeaway he owns tho :lol: )

Sicko you juvenile little prick, why don't you go and lick Orion,s behind.

Whoooooosssssh:d

You knew what you were saying, and you said it in a EVIL way.Orion can he not defend himself?what you said was sick! Orion he might be a great bloke i don't know him i just said that i know people who are not so keen.

How is what i said sick? Only a clown like you would think it is.

What i meant is no fully grown adult would think hes a prat so your mates at swindon must be little kids, its a joke ffs get off your high horse

Some could call you sick for taking the piss out of orions spelling has it ever dawned on you he may have dyslexia? Now that is what i call sick

Stop trying to make out im calling you a paedo when im clearly not. Trot along silly sidney

PIRATES 2014

Josh Grajzonek 4.48, Kyle Howarth 4.28 and Mickey Dyer 3.42

Darcy Ward 9.07 has to be the main target to be #1 but IF the limit is down to 38 then there is only 16.75 left for the three remaining sp;aces. However if it goes as low as 36 then thats just 14.75 left to sign 3 riders which would almost make Josh G a third heat leader !!!

Maciej 6.95 back would possibly leave 9.80 (7.80) for the last two ...... Maybe a return for Zorro 5.18 and Ludvig 4.48 ??

So's mine :t:

Ummmm actually he did...He Rode at Kings Lynn and at home against Kings Lynn...and didn't score a single point in either meeting!!

I was talking about Miskoviak AT THE START OF THE SEASON, who didn't ride any EL meetings for Poole, until he tried to come back from his injury. The other Pole Stachyra (wasn't including Magic!) actually scored in both the early KL meetings, home and away!! BTW, isn't it about time you changed your signature!!

Edited by Skidder1

Are you thick, ignorant or both?

2 riders do not make a team. Whats the point of having Ward and Holder and no back up??

Look at this and see what i mean.

TEAM 1:

HOLDER, WARD, MAGIC, STACHYRA, MISKOWIAK, TUNGATE, HOWARTH

Ward gets injured so the team becomes:

TEAM 2:

HOLDER, PAWLICKI, MAGIC,THJ, TUNGATE, JOSH G, HOWARTH.

still agree team 1 is better??? so the loss of Ward helped other areas become stronger.

Ward returns.

TEAM 3:

HOLDER, WARD, MAGIC, THJ, TUNGATE,JOSH G, DYER.

stronger again????

the loss of Holder has been adequetely covered by Hancock and in fact Hancock got you into the top 4 on the mudbath at Belle Vue so you cant say he has weakened you that much.

So whats your point mate? we have to cover the injuries. Chris badly injured Darcy Pawlicki THJ injured, Miskowiak quit the UK. Probably the only mistake Matt made this season was dropping Howorth.. A very good piece of team selecting and promotional work by Matt and Neil. Poole Never stand still.. Thats why other clubs will never get the success we have and thats why we are in the final, yet again..

Just an observation, you look in the Swindon programme at the credits and their facillities, thats why they are entitled to be in the shake up, why they are skint gawd knows, credit where credit is due, they now have ONE of the best managers in the country, and from our point of veiw thats why we are the most consistant and best supported club in the country., with the best promotional and managerial and back up team, Thats not fiction, thats fact. Our club is a TEAM not individuals..

Edited by Starman2006

We have got away with the loss of Holder due to Greg's good form although some of the league matches leading up to the play offs, prior to belle vue,we certainly missed him. The plus side of Greg is that he is great for the team pointed out by Darcy who said when Dyer was struggling last monday he went over to him to have a word with him and he scored a couple of points after that which could have been vital.

There is no getting away from the fact that mistakes were made early in the season but in fairness Matt Ford is not someone who is likely to let that situation carry on and changes were made, it could be said that we should of kept Howarth but it all seems to have come good now.

We have got away with the loss of Holder due to Greg's good form although some of the league matches leading up to the play offs, prior to belle vue,we certainly missed him. The plus side of Greg is that he is great for the team pointed out by Darcy who said when Dyer was struggling last monday he went over to him to have a word with him and he scored a couple of points after that which could have been vital.

There is no getting away from the fact that mistakes were made early in the season but in fairness Matt Ford is not someone who is likely to let that situation carry on and changes were made, it could be said that we should of kept Howarth but it all seems to have come good now.

IMO the problem with Dyer mate in the main is confidence in his own abillity.

IMO the problem with Dyer mate in the main is confidence in his own abillity.

Yes i got that feeling when he said after his first Elite League meeting he wasn't good enough, he is good enough but he needs people to tell him that and when Greg has a word you listen! you won't be able to stop Greg grinning if he wins the title with poole.

Edited by foreverblue

Are you thick, ignorant or both?

2 riders do not make a team. Whats the point of having Ward and Holder and no back up??

Look at this and see what i mean.

TEAM 1:

HOLDER, WARD, MAGIC, STACHYRA, MISKOWIAK, TUNGATE, HOWARTH

Ward gets injured so the team becomes:

TEAM 2:

HOLDER, PAWLICKI, MAGIC,THJ, TUNGATE, JOSH G, HOWARTH.

still agree team 1 is better??? so the loss of Ward helped other areas become stronger.

Ward returns.

TEAM 3:

HOLDER, WARD, MAGIC, THJ, TUNGATE,JOSH G, DYER.

stronger again????

the loss of Holder has been adequetely covered by Hancock and in fact Hancock got you into the top 4 on the mudbath at Belle Vue so you cant say he has weakened you that much.

Yes Holder and Ward are 2 of the best 4 riders in the world there is no doubt about that

the fact is that you were LOSING matches with these 2 at the start.

it was only when Ward got injured and you could strengthen the rest of the side that you started winning or is that to difficult to understand

so before you start having a pop at me get your facts in order and look at the bigger picture

Putting the personal insults to one side (again), As I said - star turn at the BSPA AGM!! :t: BTW how are you feeling about the possibility of your team being back in the top tier next season??!!

Edited by Skidder1