British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Cracking signing for Poole & on a 4 point average as well?????

I assume he's a 'Category 2' rider for the EL and his Czech/Polish average appears on the 'end of season list' compiled by the BSPA/SCB.

If he was going into PL then he would be on a 7 point average, so 4 points seems about right - unless of course there are protests at the January meeting, as with Piotr Pawlicki previously!

I assume he's a 'Category 2' rider for the EL and his Czech/Polish average appears on the 'end of season list' compiled by the BSPA/SCB.

If he was going into PL then he would be on a 7 point average, so 4 points seems about right - unless of course there are protests at the January meeting, as with Piotr Pawlicki previously!

I protest - should be a minimum of a 5! :wink:

I would expect Milik to hold his average around 4 or 5. If Janowski can't get to 7 then can't see Milik either as Magic is a far better rider. Milik will take time to adjust to our tracks. How often do we see this classy foreigners ride out of their skins on the continent and not do good over here (Levbedev and Pzodhouks spellings are poor lol) are prime examples. It is a good signing as it leaves a nice amount of points to work with. I just don't expect him to average more than 5.5 or 6 at the very best. MJJ has won a gp is a better rider than Milik and he only averaged 6 something

Still don't know where THJ has gone

mercenary. Would be a good signing if he stopped crashing

At least it gives the anti poole contingent to come on to a poole fred and dish out the stick to the cheat .... whoops sorry ...... very succesful Matt Ford and the poole team...... I just cannot wait for the envious vitriol from the sickended also rans !!!!

Its potentially a great signing, no one can argue with that.. :t:

At least it gives the anti poole contingent to come on to a poole fred and dish out the stick to the cheat .... whoops sorry ...... very succesful Matt Ford and the poole team...... I just cannot wait for the envious vitriol from the sickended also rans !!!!

My issue isn't with Poole, its the lack of clarity on the average that assessed riders come in on. Fair play to Matt for getting him in on a 4.

Milik it is then, not a bad signing, wouldnt put too much store on his gp challenge performance on a rough track but should be able maintain his average

How does he manage to come in on a 4 point average? Just an honest question - no conspiracy theory.

Sorry but just how is a 4 point average even close to being justified? HE surely nearer 5?

Great news to see a new rider to the EL and a young rider with potential too.

But after all the re-grading of last year and fairness for all how come he has been assessed on a 4??

5 at minimum surely??

I couldn't care less who has signed him but that is simply a wrong assessment.

And a nice Pawlicki sized gap it leaves. - Any rider who can progress to the GP challenge should not be coming in on an average of 4 as far as I'm concerned.

If michael michelsen is a 5 and lebedevs was 4.50 I think 4 for milik is high

Have kept an eye on Milik for a while and posted about him being a decent signing for Wolves last season as a cover for Proctor and never dreamed that he would be a 4.00 rider and thought 5.00 was still a modest average a he isabout level with Michelsen in the World U21's.

As he reached the GP Challenge Final and was a decent scorer in the World U21's I thought a 5.00 average would be about right, but he only rides in the Polish Division 2 and has never competed in the Polish or Swedish top divisions which would mean him coming in on a 4.00 average.

A real bargain and certainly capable of averaging 6 or 7 with some easier races and with Pawlicki being the last rider, they have a play off contending team.

Well Done Poole .... Good young and entertaining team

I don't think anyone is denying that, who he has signed for is completely irrelevant.

Just find it interesting that a rider who was very competitive in the World U21's and rode in the GP challenge should be assessed as a four.

As long as the list was published and all promoters knew he was a 4 it was up to them to sign Milik on a "bargain" ave, so Well done to Poole for getting Milik to sign.

Whether its right on wrong, that was his assessed figure and there for all to see.

Indeed just like Madsen

As he reached the GP Challenge Final and was a decent scorer in the World U21's I thought a 5.00 average would be about right, but he only rides in the Polish Division 2 and has never competed in the Polish or Swedish top divisions which would mean him coming in on a 4.00 average.

4.00 average??

What a load of tosh!

Edited by penchev