British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Would you care to back up your abuse with an explanation.. :o

Im very sure Nick can back it up, otherwise he wouldn't be saying it. Take it from me..

If Poole have Ward, Janowski and Shamek as their top 3, in my opinion that is a winning formula. With Gracjionek as back up, and I am sure another inspired signing somewhere in the line up, I can see the Pirates finishing in the top 2 again.

Obviously a personal opinion, don't know what he has done to deserve that reponse.

dakota north thinks he is the next Chris holder when he isn't even the next Travis McGowan. Big headed and dangerous on the track. Reckoned he was to good for the premier league when at best he is a premier league second string as proved by his spells at Ipswich and Glasgow. Tungate far better option

Poole will be in the play offs I reckon. North would be a terrible signing

dakota north thinks he is the next Chris holder when he isn't even the next Travis McGowan. Big headed and dangerous on the track. Reckoned he was to good for the premier league when at best he is a premier league second string as proved by his spells at Ipswich and Glasgow. Tungate far better option

Poole will be in the play offs I reckon. North would be a terrible signing

Your opinion, but not correct. One spat with headcase Barker does not make him a dangerous rider, lets face it, Barker brings the worst out of everyone..

• Like 3

Your opinion, but not correct. One spat with headcase Barker does not make him a dangerous rider, lets face it, Barker brings the worst out of everyone..

i agree about Barker but no rider should ever deliberately fence another rider it's the lowest of the low and i still believe he should have had a ban. At least Cook waited to the pits to whack him lol! Sorry got no time for North and yes his ego is to big
  • Like 1