British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

yep you will be because any team with Ward and Holder should easily walk into the play offs.

However you had an awful starting 1-7 that you have still failed to acknowledge

Wards injury enabled you to strengthen so injuries have helped you this season.

And you can always be safe in the knowledge if you are struggling that you can always cheat like this year

Where did we cheat this year? And yes the 1-7 we started with wasn't good enough. Yes we've had plenty of injuries, but i certainly wouldn't say that Chris's injury was helpful.. And before you say it, Greggy was a straight replacement for Chris. That said, i bet any fan on here would love Matt to be there clubs promoter..

Where did we cheat this year? And yes the 1-7 we started with wasn't good enough. Yes we've had plenty of injuries, but i certainly wouldn't say that Chris's injury was helpful.. And before you say it, Greggy was a straight replacement for Chris. That said, i bet any fan on here would love Matt to be there clubs promoter..

Definitely not this fan...
  • Like 1

I gather Gavan is going to become a promoter as he's found a way to lose the World Champion plus the (now) number 8 in the GP rankings and a couple of others to injury , yet still end up with a stronger team!! He'll be the star turn at the BSPA AGM :rofl:

• Like 1

I don't think there's too much doubt that Poole are a better side now than they were in March. Granted Hancock isn't quite up to Noddy's standard or Dyer to Howarth's but Josh G & THJ are a huge improvement on the two Poles.

I don't think there's too much doubt that Poole are a better side now than they were in March. Granted Hancock isn't quite up to Noddy's standard or Dyer to Howarth's but Josh G & THJ are a huge improvement on the two Poles.

One of the Poles didn't even start a single league meeting!!

You make me laugh,whether you like them agree with them they both can DEBATE. Something you have never been capable of i would say you were the Dumb one.!

Irony is a beautiful thing. Now go and play in the traffic.

Irony is a beautiful thing. Now go and play in the traffic.

Oh get on with ya. Anybody, including you would love Matt as there club promoter.

I Expect Sidney thinks irony is some kind of metal . :rofl:

Well i knew you would pipe up, it was so obvious.The Swindon fans that i know that are friends of mine, and know who you are have all told me you don't no f... all about speedway the term one mentioned talked a good game!