British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

What a load of dross, your impression of me and the main difference between us is mind boggling, i dont know you from adam, and you certainly dont know me.

I would much rather watch a close match than a trouncing, but i dont want to see mediocre riders and pay top money for the privilage. I guess you watch K/L so i hope you enjoy watching your bottom 4 get trounced. :t:

I could have use similar adjectives when reading your original post (no.1005), Cos quite frankly, I've never reading such opinionated rubbish. If the remaining spectators followed your beliefs and desires only to watch top riders then then the sport is as good as dead.

You go on about your promoter as if he's God, but I'm just pleased that other promoters, have more integrity, then to pull some the stunts, that Matt Ford is famous for. You can ridicule us for watching Kings Lynn all you like. but we support our team through the good times and the bad. Buster doesn't have to bend the rule book to keep us happy.

• Like 4

I could have use similar adjectives when reading your original post (no.1005), Cos quite frankly, I've never reading such opinionated rubbish. If the remaining spectators followed your beliefs and desires only to watch top riders then then the sport is as good as dead.

You go on about your promoter as if he's God, but I'm just pleased that other promoters, have more integrity, then to pull some the stunts, that Matt Ford is famous for. You can ridicule us for watching Kings Lynn all you like. but we support our team through the good times and the bad. Buster doesn't have to bend the rule book to keep us happy.

Don't take it to heart GRW - he's just the same on the Poole forum!!! :D

• Like 1

Don't take it to heart GRW - he's just the same on the Poole forum!!! :D

Cheers! I take your point....

Im not ridiculing anybody, i say it as i see it, and if you support K/L through good and bad then you have a lot of patience . Where the god bit come from i dont know and all rules are there to use, not stunts.

Edited by tidgy

Im not ridiculing anybody, i say it as i see it, and if you support K/L through good and bad then you have a lot of patients . Where the god bit come from i dont know and all rules are there to use, not stunts.

Careful mate, you'l get hooked on here.!! :rofl: But don't say anything out of turn, Poole fans are not liked on here. Can't honestly think why!!! :party:

Im not ridiculing anybody, i say it as i see it, and if you support K/L through good and bad then you have a lot of patients . Where the god bit come from i dont know and all rules are there to use, not stunts.

Patients! How did you know he was a doctor?
  • Like 1

like it, cheers

Something else mate, there a bunch of sharks on here, mis-spell something and they'l jump on you from a great height. Its a poole thing, you know!!

• Like 1

Majority of Poole fans on here have a debate stick up for their team . You just got a couple of idiots that unfortunately mean you get tarred with the same brush. Magic is an ok signing but being honest I don't think Britain is top of his priorities and reserves his best for abroad. As a third heat leader he is ok but I think they need a really strong rider to back Darcy up

I think Darcy will also need a good 3rd heat leader, Magic is not great away from home as his away average shows from last season

But if he does improve his away form mate, he will then become an out and out heatleader..

He doesn't need to step up, he was a heat leader last season riding at number 5. He progressed alot thoughout the season and at home he was terrific just needs to workout away tracks a bit better but as he proved in the play offs and the world cup the potential is definately there.

So you answered my question. The fact that he is poor away means in any definition he needs to `step up` if he wants to improve his average and definition of a solid heat leader.

Generally speaking any `heat leader` below 7 points would be considered fairly weak - my only point. And that discounts his abilities for and in Poland.

Majority of Poole fans on here have a debate stick up for their team . You just got a couple of idiots that unfortunately mean you get tarred with the same brush. Magic is an ok signing but being honest I don't think Britain is top of his priorities and reserves his best for abroad. As a third heat leader he is ok but I think they need a really strong rider to back Darcy up

Showing your knowledge of all things Poole again Gavan!!!!!

Magic is NOT racing in Sweden in 2014, so I would suggest that Britain (and Poole in particular)is very much one of his priorities - along with Poland of course. Strange that, with him being Polish and all!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

Showing your knowledge of all things Poole again Gavan!!!!!

Magic is NOT racing in Sweden in 2014, so I would suggest that Britain (and Poole in particular)is very much one of his priorities - along with Poland of course. Strange that, with him being Polish and all!!

Is it his choice he's not doing Sweden or their choice?. Edited by Crazy robin

You just got a couple of idiots that unfortunately mean you get tarred with the same brush.

This is the argument of someone who is either really hard of thinking, or just wanting an excuse to bash all Poole fans. Whichever, please could you give it a rest?

As a third heat leader he is ok but I think they need a really strong rider to back Darcy up

I thoroughly agree with this. Janowski as second heat leader would be awful, especially away from home. I'm quite surprised as I thought he might miss out for Pawlicki, but I guess it means they might go for them both with about four and a half left for the last position. Kind of leaves a Howarth-sized hole really.

So if my info is right, Pirates have 4,55 left for the final rider. Hopefully they give another season to Ludvig Lidgren 4.48 who as a second string begind a good top three should be ok for points especially when up against reserves. Or will they go with the experience of Ales Dryml 4.51 or the potential of Nico Covatti 4.50 or go for Lasse Bjerre 4.28 ?

There are some big teams built so far but this looks like a team that will get a few spankings away from home now and again but no doubt changes will be ade in the season.

Edited by T.N.T.