British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Quote Gavan.

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=75380&p=2382568

"pigs will fly when Poole speedway actually care about British speedway or British riders, Matt ford only out for himself and couldn't give 2 hoots about our sport".

wsnt talking about that quote wasn't chatting to you so don't get involved. I was merely stating other sides are building their tem and Poole only have Ward. That's fact not anti-poole. The speedway world know about Poole and British riders and I stand by it

wsnt talking about that quote wasn't chatting to you so don't get involved. I was merely stating other sides are building their tem and Poole only have Ward. That's fact not anti-poole. The speedway world know about Poole and British riders and I stand by it

"I never slagged Poole off". Whoops you were shown up as the troll you are. " "I wasn't talking about that quote".

What the hell? :icon_smile_clown:

So you did slag Poole off just a day before but that one doesn't count? Banged to rights m'lud.

And as for saying you were not talking to me means nothing. You posted on a public forum on the Poole thread for gods sake! I have more right to post here than a troll as I am a Poole fan.

Banged to rights and made a fool of. End of. :lol:

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

"I never slagged Poole off". Whoops you were shown up as the troll you are. " "I wasn't talking about that quote".

What the hell? :icon_smile_clown:

So you did slag Poole off just a day before but that one doesn't count? Banged to rights m'lud.

And as for saying you were not talking to me means nothing. You posted on a public forum on the Poole thread for gods sake! I have more right to post here than a troll as I am a Poole fan.

Banged to rights and made a fool of. End of. :lol:

You two should get a room :rolleyes:

• Like 5

are you that much of a moron shovlar! I said poole hadn't announced any riders and someone came back at me saying it was slagging Poole off. that post was not slgging poole off. yes I do slag poole off but that post didn't so butt out.as for trolls you are the biggest on here

• Like 4

A bit harsh !!

Ginger yes but not a moron - are you barking at the moon at the moment my love ? Oh no sorry you're a bloke ..... we don't get pmt (allegedly) ....

Perhaps if you provided some constructive comments it might help ?

The closest Gavan has got to construction is his Lego bricks.

• Like 1

...and they keep collapsing 'cos the foundations are often c**p!!

Thing is he was made to look the complete fool last year with his continuous slagging off of Poole with his laughable ranting only for Poole to go on and clean up. I bet he had his head in the cooker when Poole got past Swindon in the semis, only to discover it was an electric oven!

He was quiet over the winter having learnt his lesson but it seems he forgets quickly and is going to do a repeat performance again in 2014. Will he be slagging us off when our team is announced? :drink:

• Like 1

Thing is he was made to look the complete fool last year with his continuous slagging off of Poole with his laughable ranting only for Poole to go on and clean up. I bet he had his head in the cooker when Poole got past Swindon in the semis, only to discover it was an electric oven!

He was quiet over the winter having learnt his lesson but it seems he forgets quickly and is going to do a repeat performance again in 2014. Will he be slagging us off when our team is announced? :drink:

Are you still going on about your best buddy?

dear me you can't let it go can you. If Poole build a good 1-7 I will say so but your original line up last season was shocking you were bottom. Yes you had a promoter that acted on that.

And I'm allowed to voice an opinion. Lakeside dont look good to me. Swindon and Lynn do and possibly Belle Vue. My point is Poole haven't signed anyone yet and along with Birmingham and Wolves need to start building. But yes you see it as anti Poole as always

Yes as said KK is not doing UK 2014 which I find sad I thought he would have been in Pooles plans.

But rumor has it Magic has signed.

Thats terrific news if true, thought he was very good last season and should improve at the away tracks hopefully!

dear me you can't let it go can you. If Poole build a good 1-7 I will say so but your original line up last season was shocking you were bottom. Yes you had a promoter that acted on that.

And I'm allowed to voice an opinion. Lakeside dont look good to me. Swindon and Lynn do and possibly Belle Vue. My point is Poole haven't signed anyone yet and along with Birmingham and Wolves need to start building. But yes you see it as anti Poole as always

Dont rate swindons team myself

Dont rate swindons team myself

So you know the final two signings? I would be very interested if you could share with everyone because last time I looked the 3 who have been named were part of the team that finished second in the league campaign this year! :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve0