British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

This is the result of good sponsors - who not only supplement the club with funds, but also ensure the riders are kept happy by being paid on time.....And of course the sponsors also recognise the excellent and professional management set-up in place at Poole.

2682764.jpg?type=gallery

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 3

A ORLOV - Its a post to have a(yet another)anti-Poole pop from Gavan, so you can't expect facts to appear in it! Poole's 1-7 is in place and just waiting to be announced in the right way and at the right time. :wink:

please enlighten me how I had a pop at Poole because I can't see it. Just stated that teams are now naming strong top 3's and so far Poole haven't. If its in place all well and good.

please enlighten me how I had a pop at Poole because I can't see it. Just stated that teams are now naming strong top 3's and so far Poole haven't. If its in place all well and good.

Quote Gavan.

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=75380&p=2382568

"pigs will fly when Poole speedway actually care about British speedway or British riders, Matt ford only out for himself and couldn't give 2 hoots about our sport".

Big sponsors bring in big bucks, good to hear the Poole fans acknowledge that it's money that has bought them League titles on the odd occasion. Chequebook speedway alive and well in Dorset.

Yawn

Clearly a KL supporter getting a little ahead of himself before a wheel has even turned - Plus completely naive, but I suppose that's to be expected after being starved of any notable success for so long.

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Big sponsors bring in big bucks, good to hear the Poole fans acknowledge that it's money that has bought them League titles on the odd occasion. Chequebook speedway alive and well in Dorset.

nothing wrong in spending income that you have managed to bring in through your business plan...

speculate to accumulate is the mantra..

just because so many cannot seem to bring in more cash than they spend, we shouldnt have a pop at those that can and do....

maybe aspire to emulate (and then better) what they do would maybe be a more positive step to take?? :shock:

• Like 3

Very expensive line up at kings lynn and Lambert didnt want to be a reserve because the pay was poor

And what line up will be on the cheap ? It's under the limit and obviously affordable, not that its anyone's business other than the Lynn promotion..

Jealousy gets you no where just because certain promoters are actually running there club properly and attracting decent sponsors so they then can afford the better riders, its time some people got used to it.

Edited by PTW
  • Like 1

Jealousy gets you no where just because certain promoters are actually running there club properly and attracting decent sponsors so they then can afford the better riders, its time some people got used to it.

No one's jealous, just contemptuous, that's been established already - please keep up !

Steve has mentioned earlier the huge size of your sponsors....I now gather he is inferring to the size of their wallets..

Failure to buy the EL title again in 2014 will surely be another failure on the part of the Pirates 'Management' et al...

• Like 2