British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

I think you've missed the irony here Skiddely. :wink:

Its always the same with you Swindon fans, init. Your missing the point.

Has he really got a hair salon ! Wonder who does his hair, it looks like a nest of noodles most of the time.. :D

NO, Matt has NOT got a Hair Salon. Jeez you lot are so unbelievable..

Starman definitely got a sense of humour. I mean you would need one to support Portsmouth wouldn't you! :)

Oi you, :nono:

best bit of news ive heard since the season ended.

crap excuse from Howarth I must admit but by golly im chuckling.

NOT everyone wants to ride for Poole and I think Matt cant get his head round it.

Coventry probably have made an illegal approach but after all the blatant illegal approach for Miedzinski and the cheating last year most speedway fans actually call this karma. And then to here that idiot Ford whinging just tops it off.

Kyle knew that even if he rode ok that if Poole were struggling that more than likely riders would be dropped to fit Holder back in.

Im not a Coventry fan but at least he has gone to a club that look after there riders and especially a Brit.

See blue tints the world doesn't revolve around Dorset

• Like 3

Miedzinski, Batchelor, Barker etc. Potentially Howarth now. The BSPA have allowed the mess to occur and shouldn't be surprised when individual promoters (themselves !!! sic) stick two fingers up to the "direction" they are given.

I said at the time the Miedzinski resolution (sic) was going to create problems. It was the catalyst to last years issues and look like its continuing. But the BSPA keep telling us they are best qualified to run the sport. Perhaps their business speciality is Exit Strategies !!

• Like 1

best bit of news ive heard since the season ended.

crap excuse from Howarth I must admit but by golly im chuckling.

NOT everyone wants to ride for Poole and I think Matt cant get his head round it.

Coventry probably have made an illegal approach but after all the blatant illegal approach for Miedzinski and the cheating last year most speedway fans actually call this karma. And then to here that idiot Ford whinging just tops it off.

Kyle knew that even if he rode ok that if Poole were struggling that more than likely riders would be dropped to fit Holder back in.

Im not a Coventry fan but at least he has gone to a club that look after there riders and especially a Brit.

See blue tints the world doesn't revolve around Dorset

I assure you Matt Ford is not a idiot.

Edited by foreverblue

This is a can of worms that needs closing. Give VERY large fines, this will soon stop it. Do I recall Horton doing this to other clubs in past? Seems strange as I always thought him and Matt got on well, We asked permission to speak to both Pawlicki and Hancock which was agreed.

i agree with that statement, however didn't Coventry do business with Workington, as he is their asset..?

• Like 1

i agree with that statement, however didn't Coventry do business with Workington, as he is their asset..?

Well, either I'm getting confused or lots of others are. It seemed to me that allegation is that the 'tapping up' occured when he was a Poole asset, so MF decided to sell Howarth as he couldn't use him. Workington subsequently bought him, so I would assume Cov concluded negotiations with them. I have no idea if he was approached when asked not to or not, but clearly MF feels there was something untoward going on.

Edited by Nellie

Great. So no real need for all the bile from Matt then really. :rolleyes:

But perhaps Matt is the innocent party here and Coventry should be blasted for reverting to their old cheating ways. Poole are the innocent party here but I guess it's all OK because It's against us. If it had been the other way around a thread would have run to 40 pages.

Big double standards by some posters on here.

Will make no difference in the scheme of things because Poole will still have a great lineup come March.