British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Good for Kyle Poole didn't need or want him last year so you can't blame him for not hanging around to see if Poole decide whether they want him or not at the end of the day he needs to earn a living and by going to clubs that clearly want him then who can blame him for not waiting, it's a two way thing if Matt wanted him that badly then he should have maybe spoken to him sooner!

I find it very difficult to accept that Kyle didn't know he was in Poole's team plans, considering the number of times he was at MF's and/or Middlo's home!! It sounds as though the 15th December deadline agreed by all promoters at the AGM, is the real issue, about the 'illegal' approach/negotiation!?

But then again, as one or two Edinburgh fans have commented, Kyle does have a history of using the 'too much travelling' excuse. When he left the Monarchs to join....wait for it.... Workington!!

Matt Ford's statement did make me laugh..... i imagined him saying this with a tissue wiping away his tears.. :D

How can the hypocrite say that when he's the one doing it himself.... :rolleyes:

Nice one Kyle Howarth.... christmas dinner round Middlo's could be fun... :D

Yeah, Ford sounds so bitter and twisted! He's too used to getting his own way.

Kyle realises he'll probably get dumped for yet another Aussie

• Like 2

I find it very difficult to accept that Kyle didn't know he was in Poole's team plans, considering the number of times he was at MF's and/or Middlo's home!! It sounds as though the 15th December deadline agreed by all promoters at the AGM, is the real issue, about the 'illegal' approach/negotiation!?

But then again, as one or two Edinburgh fans have commented, Kyle does have a history of using the 'too much travelling' excuse. When he left the Monarchs to join....wait for it.... Workington!!

Maybe Howarth just doesn't trust or believe anything that comes out of Fraud's mouth anymore. I'm sure he will get the whole season at the Bees, instead of wondering when he will be axed to make way for some cheque book changes at Poole. Cant really blame him can you..

• Like 4

Yeah i know Worky is in the outer Hebrides..... :neutral:

Forgetting the rights and wrongs of the case for one moment, you just have to laugh at the combined incompetence of these promoters who make-up the BSPA. They may be successful in their other businesses, but their incompetence as a collective defies belief. Year on year their public bickering defies belief. The last few years have been an embarrasment. No wonder they are so anti social-media as it's their dirty washing that fuels it.

Has he really got a hair salon ! Wonder who does his hair, it looks like a nest of noodles most of the time.. :D

He hasn't had a hair salon for at least 8 years - maybe longer!!

I do have to smile at the hypocrisy of the usual anti-Poole brigade though. MF gets castigated whenever there is an accusation of 'rule-bending', but when another promoter (Coventry in this instance) does exactly the same thing, its fine and everything's 'above board!! :nono:

• Like 2

I do have to smile at the hypocrisy of the usual anti-Poole brigade though. MF gets castigated whenever there is an accusation of 'rule-bending', but when another promoter (Coventry in this instance) does exactly the same thing, its fine and everything's 'above board!! :nono:

only on Fords say so the Bspa haven't made a statement about it

C'mon Skiddy - did you really think everyone was going to sit back and say poor old Poole?!!! ;);)

• Like 1

I think you've missed the irony here Skiddely. :wink:

• Like 2