British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

One person and one person only on the Worky site has said this!!!! Nothing on the Worky website or anywhere else!!

Could be true but would like it confirmed from an official source.

When the worky team was announced last night. They did say howarth has been signed as an asset

That's not the fans fault thought is it Steve? Howarth should have stayed in the team.

I agree he shouldn't have been dropped and I agree it's not the fans fault but, at the end if the day, riders will ride where they are happiest - and a long commute obviously doesn't make him happy.

One person and one person only on the Worky site has said this!!!! Nothing on the Worky website or anywhere else!!

Could be true but would like it confirmed from an official source.

Well there you go!!?? What did I know? Bit of a shock for MF too......!!

Although it seems theres stuff gone on behind the scenes, so as often said if a rider is tempted to ride elsewhere then maybe better to sell.

I bet that's going to cost somebody!! :wink: :wink:

Darcy set to start as #1 then next season, what is the situation regarding Magic, Zorro, THJ and Dyer ?

9.07 Darcy Ward

4.48 Josh Grajzonek

add 6.95 Maciej Janowski and there is 11.52 remaining

6.84 Rory Schlein + Rohan Tungate 4.59 ?

6.39 Edward Kennett + 4.98 Magnus Zetterstrom ?

Well there you go!!?? What did I know? Bit of a shock for MF too......!!

Although it seems theres stuff gone on behind the scenes, so as often said if a rider is tempted to ride elsewhere then maybe better to sell.

I bet that's going to cost somebody!! :wink: :wink:

Mate, reguardless of what anybody says, you know as well as I do, Matt will have his reasons why he's sold him..

With Ford having publicly promised Howarth a spot for 2014 several weeks ago it seems this move was the riders choice. Travelling is the reason given but there is obviously more to it than that, can't imagine that being dropped last year sat well with Kyle so that may well be a factor.

Think Coventry will be a good move for him, hope his career flourishes.

Edited by Bagpuss

With Ford having publicly promised Howarth a spot for 2014 several weeks ago it seems this move was the riders choice. Travelling is the reason given but there is obviously more to it than that, can't imagine that being dropped last year sat well with Kyle so that may well be a factor.

Think your just guessing mate. As many do on here...