British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

You want to spend a bit of time in his presence, and your opinion of him will change further.. Matt is a businessman, but he is also a speedway fan.

I'll agree to disagree as have no doubt he's a speedway fan of Poole but not sure he's a fan of the sport as a rule of thumb but don't blame him for that as it's his money.

Gonna be interesting to see how the reserves are allocated & expect more controversy after it.

I'll agree to disagree as have no doubt he's a speedway fan of Poole but not sure he's a fan of the sport as a rule of thumb but don't blame him for that as it's his money.

Gonna be interesting to see how the reserves are allocated & expect more controversy after it.

Mate, put it this way. If you was manager of Man Utd, would you look after Liverpools interests?

• Like 1

That is a very good point Starman, and the answer would be a definite no..

There you go, same applies.

When poole win the league again what rules will they introduce to stop them the following season.??

I just think we have seen the league de-valued. Some of the excitement generated by the turbo twins over the seasons

turned me into a speedway fan. I am really unsure of this new idea. How does it help the middle order british talent we already have, because they won't be riding at reserve.

But where I think it has really gone wrong is you have one or two good clubs and the rest are just not sponsored and promoted properly.

Everybody hates poole because of their success. A bit like Manchester Utd really.

• Like 1

When poole win the league again what rules will they introduce to stop them the following season.??

I just think we have seen the league de-valued. Some of the excitement generated by the turbo twins over the seasons

turned me into a speedway fan. I am really unsure of this new idea. How does it help the middle order british talent we already have, because they won't be riding at reserve.

But where I think it has really gone wrong is you have one or two good clubs and the rest are just not sponsored and promoted properly.

Everybody hates poole because of their success. A bit like Manchester Utd really.

You obviously didn't follow the sport when certain clubs including POOLE didn't want 2 riders with a 8 point average in any team then did you?.

The rules have been made so stop whining.

• Like 1

I agree entirely.

Edited by Synikalle

I agree entirely.

You can still have both Darcy & Chris in 2014 & will also have a very good reserve in Kyle Newman so I fail to see what your moaning about.

Yes the limit is drastic but british speedway simply can't keep being threatened every season by riders sayin they'll walk away if they don't get there own way.

• Like 2

Crazy robin - why do you have to be so insulting. Whining - is there any need for that on an open forum.

Are you a pirates fan then.?

The main problem is that clubs are not being promoted - why do we have to suffer a lower quality because of bad business by some

promoters. ?

I could just imagine what would be said if something like this was applied to the Premier league in football.

You can still have both Darcy & Chris in 2014 & will also have a very good reserve in Kyle Newman so I fail to see what your moaning about.

Yes the limit is drastic but british speedway simply can't keep being threatened every season by riders sayin they'll walk away if they don't get there own way.

pretty sure he won't be a reserve CR...

Crazy robin - why do you have to be so insulting. Whining - is there any need for that on an open forum.

Are you a pirates fan then.?

The main problem is that clubs are not being promoted - why do we have to suffer a lower quality because of bad business by some

promoters. ?

I could just imagine what would be said if something like this was applied to the Premier league in football.

EH. where's crazy robin insulted you or anyone????

His point is correct. You can still have ward and holder in your team. So if the turbo twins ain't both riding for Poole then you need to take up your problem with ford and co

• Like 1

Members

1,685 posts

Posted Today, 07:16 AM

Crazy robin, on 19 Nov 2013 - 9:42 PM, said:

'pretty sure he won't be a reserve CR...'

Pretty sure Newman will be at reserve!!! Holder has said he doesn't want more fixtures so doubtful that he'll be back next season.