British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

jeez you are getting worse. Stead ride hard but wasn't excluded for dangerous riding and Josh stayed on. Race finishes and Josh deliberatly ride into Stead and knocked him off. So in a nutshell Stead wasn't excluded and Josh needs a security exit. So obviously in your deluded world Josh did nothing wrong. Mate you need to stop trolling its quite sad

And you need to stop your Anti poole stance. Its getting very boring.

From what I can tell reading updates and twitter Stead has moved Josh over on the first lap, after the race Josh has started on Stead. Stead ended up off his bike but Josh has broken his collarbone.

Sounds like Handbags that went wrong.

And apparently from those who are there including impartial witches friends of mine have sai Josh could be banned for his actions but I guess you know more from your comfy armchair! Apparently he broke his collarbone riding into stead which if he has done it at that point is just plain stupid.

hie is it anti Poole when a rider blatantly starts on someone else. Give it a rest!

But you still fail to mention that Stead tried to fence Josh...

But you still fail to mention that Stead tried to fence Josh...

erm read my posts. It said he rode Josh high on the first bend. That isn't trying to fence someone it's called hard racing. Some riders can take it others can't. Josh is the prat for riding into him afterwards and injuring himself. As I also said Stead wasn't excluded so I doubt it was dirty
  • Like 1

erm read my posts. It said he rode Josh high on the first bend. That isn't trying to fence someone it's called hard racing. Some riders can take it others can't. Josh is the prat for riding into him afterwards and injuring himself. As I also said Stead wasn't excluded so I doubt it was dirty

I'd give up Gavan as he's so up his own backside that he fails to read posts properly from you or lots of others on here.

Those at the track have explained Stead rode Josh hard but did it need that reaction after the race, well it has only resulted in Josh getting injured which is silly.

Steady has never rode dangerous in his whole career.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 2

I'd give up Gavan as he's so up his own backside that he fails to read posts properly from you or lots of others on here.

Those at the track have explained Stead rode Josh hard but did it need that reaction after the race, well it has only resulted in Josh getting injured which is silly.

Steady has never rode dangerous in his whole career.

Only conveying what the updates said. If it was just fair riding then I very much doubt Josh wouldn't have reacted. But I 'l take it you won't agree with that either..

Only conveying what the updates said. If it was just fair riding then I very much doubt Josh wouldn't have reacted. But I 'l take it you won't agree with that either..

The updates say he "moved him out wide" so how on earth you get your view is so puzzling apart from the fact that Josh is a Pirate.

Just for once admit you've made a mistake & stop trying to stick up for for what Josh did as you'd never find a single speedway rider who would say Steady is capable of doing something that would justify what Josh has done.

You really are making yourself look rather silly.

• Like 2

The updates say he "moved him out wide" so how on earth you get your view is so puzzling apart from the fact that Josh is a Pirate.

Just for once admit you've made a mistake & stop trying to stick up for for what Josh did as you'd never find a single speedway rider who would say Steady is capable of doing something that would justify what Josh has done.

You really are making yourself look rather silly.

Im not sticking up for Josh, im just conveying what was wrote. IF, that is what josh has done then he's a silly boy. But on the same token I stick by what I said, if it was fair riding then josh would have had no reason to react, would he..

Im not sticking up for Josh, im just conveying what was wrote. IF, that is what josh has done then he's a silly boy. But on the same token I stick by what I said, if it was fair riding then josh would have had no reason to react, would he..

When has Simon ever made a move that resulted in a rider doing anything near what Josh did?.

I think this says more about Josh than Simon really but I know I'm wasting my time trying to make that point to you sadly.

• Like 1

When has Simon ever made a move that resulted in a rider doing anything near what Josh did?.

I think this says more about Josh than Simon really but I know I'm wasting my time trying to make that point to you sadly.

Wasting my time with you lot even trying to be partially impartial, aren't I...

Edited by Starman2006

Wasting my time with you lot even trying to be partially impartial, aren't I...

No answer to my question then & whereas Simon has a fantastic reputation in the sport you'd rather try & stick up for Josh over a post of "Simon Moved Josh out Wide" on the updates which has absoloutley no substance to what you said in your original post.

There's nothing wrong with admitting your wrong you know?.

speaks the mind of a blue tint who knows next to zilch and cant even see what is in front of him

Well according to updates stead moved him over causing him to go into fence but he obviously over reacted so more guests for the patched up pirates!

there speaks the mind of a Poole fan and a true speedway fan

Look and learn Starman!

Stead rode hard not dirty not dangerous!

ITS NOT TABLE TENNIS!

• Like 4

As usual Poole fall in the sh!t and come out smelling of roses, they can use better riders in King, Cook or Lawson to replace Josh G and therefore strengthen themselves through injury while we'll probably have to use Nicholls & Mads etc to replace our two GP boys.

The sooner squads are introduced and guests abolished the better.