British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

so if Poole can bring a rider in that puts them over the limit as you suggested in a previous post .Coventry should be allowed to bring in AJ to cover Barker witch would put us over the limit you can't have rules just for poole

And the Robins can have Emil at reserve in the best Interests and all that.... :wink:

• Like 3

That's the question, did he race or did he just come out and ride 4 laps because he was forced to?

They wouldn't understand that Nick..

He rode in races , that's all we need to know!

He should be forced to race here too!!

Threres really no more words to use for you Brum. Deluded doesn't even come close.

Edited by Starman2006

Pawlicki rode but struggled, didn't do his fourth ride and was replaced. He will be signed off by docs no question.

SteveBrum to quote if he rode tonight he should be forced to ride for Poole well, if he's not fit then he is putting other riders safety at risk as well as his own so I disagree. Also don't remember many people insisting Woofy should ride when not fit last season whilst he still did the GPs.

• Like 1

There is plenty for you.

Trotting out the D word like its going out of fashion tonight.

Try a new word, if you can find one.

I can't find one, that is the most politest I can use..

so if Poole can bring a rider in that puts them over the limit as you suggested in a previous post .Coventry should be allowed to bring in AJ to cover Barker witch would put us over the limit you can't have rules just for poole

Yeah, I have no problem with that if Barker cannot ride. I'm not talking a big difference, I'm talking something like 10%.

The point is we all want a level playing field in the play offs. Any team that wins the league ahead of Poole or King's Lynn will always know they only won because the other team was unfairly disadvantaged. But hey, if that's entertainment to you then go ahead and enjoy...

Why would his team force him to ride if he was still injured?Surely this would not benefit his team at all.

Get it into your heads, HE'S CLEARLY NOT FIT, and clearly being bullied by the Polish Authorities to ride. Now, does that help?

I know what some think but he obviously isnt fit to ride and shouldnt have ridden today

Which begs the question then, WHY FB?

You are either fit enough or you aren't.

SO many riders are carrying long term injuries but i just dont see how some can choose which meetings to ride in and think its perfectly fine to miss others.

SO many riders are carrying long term injuries but i just dont see how some can choose which meetings to ride in and think its perfectly fine to miss others.

Because British league takes a back seat in speedway. We can't take a stand against them, they will just refuse to ride here. We need them more than they need us.

I wouldn't bother replying FB, Stevebrum is either a wind up merchant or he has no idea whatsoever. My guess its the later.

Pawlicki rode but struggled, didn't do his fourth ride and was replaced. He will be signed off by docs no question.

SteveBrum to quote if he rode tonight he should be forced to ride for Poole well, if he's not fit then he is putting other riders safety at risk as well as his own so I disagree. Also don't remember many people insisting Woofy should ride when not fit last season whilst he still did the GPs.

He put other riders at risk today then didn't he then?? :shock:

I can't find one, that is the most politest I can use..

I knew you wouldn't be able to find another word, other than you're default setting.

Its comforting to know you will always trot out the same line over and over again.

Because British league takes a back seat in speedway. We can't take a stand against them, they will just refuse to ride here. We need them more than they need us.

Of course we can!

Piotr Pawlicki, MJJ and Mads K sacked for picking and choosing meetings!