British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Latest from the Bournemouth Echo.

Matt Ford asking for leniency from the FIM, he is used to getting it from other promoters so its worth a try.

All in the best interest of Poole Speedway.

However in the wider World most sensible Poole fans and 99.9% of all other supporters are happy that a clear message is being sent out and not before time.

Any chances that Poole`s play off hopes/replacing there number one/forced to use guests should be laid at the door of ONE PERSON. Darcy Ward.

You support a loose cannon at your peril.

• Like 2

Latest from the Bournemouth Echo.

Matt Ford asking for leniency from the FIM, he is used to getting it from other promoters so its worth a try.

Hardly the 'latest' as this was from yesterday!!!

Matt Ford on the Phone: "Hi Greg... yeah it's me again"

Unless Darcy's average has increased sufficiently with effect from 1st September then neither Hancock nor Holder would be possible!!

Unless Matt Ford decided to make 2 changes considering Pawliki's injury as well - but I think that would mean redeclaring within a 32 point 1-5?!

Can you just imagine the vitriol on here in about 6 weeks time if Poole were to still win the play-offs with guests!!??

No doubt with all the expected accusations of cheating, rule bending, having the BSPA in Poole's pocket etc etc blah blah blah!!

Can't wait!! :D

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

1. Pepe Protasiewicz - 7.67

2. Jurica Pavlic - 5.11

3. Greg Walasek - 6.24

4. Thomas H Jonasson 5.68

5. Maciej Janowski - 7.23

= 31.93

Words escape me,i can think of one but i couldn't say it on a family forum!

hasn't emil tweeted that he is on his way to poole?

He is riding against the polish team but that team included Darcy so that match is in turmoil too.

• Like 2

For once I agree with everything Middleditch has said,well done Neil.

• Like 1

Th only thing I'll say, is that they must have had some idea he would get some sort of a ban or suspension. I don't buy that they've had no time to tap up an adequate replacement , they've had 11 days!

I did wonder if KK might say no, he's got a chance to be WC, same with Hancock. Not even Matt's money can tempt them then. I'm sure he'll cook something up though!

I'm a little surprised, but fair play to Middlo. The criticism of the FIM is only natural given their disappointment, but he has acknowledged that Darcy has let himself and his club down without making excuses for him.

If he doesn't grow up soon, he could well be the most naturally talented rider to never be world champion.

• Like 1

Well come the playoffs who will fit regarding guests.

Exclude swindon,lynn and coventry.....

Leaves watt, zagar?, tai? Bjarne, Nicholls...... No one else worth mentioning, so that's Poole buggered!

Saying that, doyley is option forgot about and will probably be the best bet.

Edited by Panthers89