British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Your all thinking too deeply, cant see that happening

Another thought past my mind too.

I wonder if Darcy already knows he is facing a ban so his meetings last week (all poorly scored) will help his average fall next season.

Just a thought. :wink:

Strange happening at Lakeside, them getting rid of Bech like that, this late in the season. Bearing in mind Ford and Cook being mates, could this open the door for a quick change of clubs in readiness for Bech in the play-offs, bearing in mind Pawlicki gone off the boil . Injured......

Nothing strange in that at all. As Bech is apparently only available for one match between now and the end of the season there is not much point in keeping him technically on the books but in reality going into matches with yet more guests or R/R. Rain-offs over here and fixture changes by the Danish federation have messed his availability up.

Also, I think you will find that Cook and Ford are not as pally as they were a few years ago. A lot of water has flowed under the Bridge in the last few years.

Nothing strange in that at all. As Bech is apparently only available for one match between now and the end of the season there is not much point in keeping him technically on the books but in reality going into matches with yet more guests or R/R. Rain-offs over here and fixture changes by the Danish federation have messed his availability up.

Also, I think you will find that Cook and Ford are not as pally as they were a few years ago. A lot of water has flowed under the Bridge in the last few years.

They looked pretty pally when Lakeside were down a couple of weeks ago.!!!

Emil Sayfutdinov signs for Poole.....

for one meeting in Poland this Sunday. :t::party::P

'From little acorns, big oak trees grow'!! :D

More to come....................................................................

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

Another thought past my mind too.

I wonder if Darcy already knows he is facing a ban so his meetings last week (all poorly scored) will help his average fall next season.

Just a thought. :wink:

You want to give up thinking it's frying your brain

• Like 1

A one meeting ban and a fine - is that enough in the circumstances? It hardly sends out the right message to others.

No I don't believe it is - and I am not agreeing with that statement - unless all the facts and the legal process dictate it should be - but it does need to be appropriate and within the FIM rules, when all the facts are known, rather than a load of misinformed opinions!!

Edited by Skidder1

http://speedwaygp.com/news/article/3627/fim-statement-darcy-ward

So its confirmed at last, what we all expected.

But for how long???

I assume they will take as long making a decision on the outcome ???

No surprise there we all knew it was a matter of time before they pro suspended him, should of been sooner imo but now the case is in the matter of FIM so I can imagine news will come shortly of the outcome, had to laugh at Ford in the Echo he wants them to be lenient on him and the comments on the post is quite funny.

I don't think there is any true Poole fan that wants it swept under the carpet.

• Like 3