British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

DON'T think they could be considered "performance enhancing" whereas for athletes or cyclists, for example, that might be the case. Not recreational either.

Don't know Dudek at all, never met him, but plenty of people saying that he is a bright, dedicated young man who has inadvertently stepped over the line and will, hopefully, be dealt with leniently if that is the case.

So Dudek should be treated leniently as he is a " bright, dedicated young man who has inadvertently stepped over the line" then Darcy Ward as a thick as rubbish, uncommited twerp who intentionally got drunk should have he book thrown at him! Edited by SCB

The fact is members are saying Darcy was drunk when he wasn't. Darcy just didn't hydrate properly. Everyone is entitled to there opinions.

No, Darcy SAYS he didn't re-hydrate properly. We do actually know what he did or didn't do apart from failing a breath test.

Lets nail this re-hydration story once and for all. Check out the NHS website. re-hydration with water or soft drinks is beneficial in restoring fluids to the body tissues lost by consuming alcohol. It does NOT (according to the NHS) enable the anyone to sober up nor does it remove alcohol from the bloodstream more quickly.

Therefore, either Darcy was claiming he didn't re-hydrate properly as an excuse for failing the breath test or he doesn't understand the damage he is doing to his body by excessive drinking. In fact I suppose it raises the question of whether he already has some sort of alcohol dependency problem given his past record with drink and his response to receiving with bad news was to look for the answer in the bottom of a glass.

I wish lol Darcy is a top rider and a future World Champion.

If he carries on the way he is going his future is to be the greatest rider never to win the World Championship

• Like 1

GATER 1 CAN YOU READ THIS?????????

this is what you call a speedway fan and understands the consequences of what Darcy has done. He is a Poole fan to so no anti Poole stuff.

Im afraid Gater1 you have made yourself look like an idiot

And still fails to get it.

The fact he can ride with decision pending is not right, he has let alot of people down but most of all himself, the only mitigating circumstance is it all came too early for him and should of spent longer in the lower leagues like Chris holder did, i sincerely hope he learns from this but if he doesn't get a ban he may not and that would be bad for him and the sport.

Well said. Those being harsh on him (myself included) are hoping that he DOES get himself sorted and fulfills the natural talent and hope the punishment reflects the seriousness.

i love watching Darcy ride and consider myself extremely spoilt to be able to watch him most weeks but if i had got caught drink driving could i tell the police sorry officer but i'm only a little bit over the limit.

To be fair its only one poster parading a one man band of Darcy just needs a slapped wrist.

But cant see for some reason what the rest of the BSF can see.

Oh stop it your making my sides ache!

Anyone with a brain knows that it can be in your system a long time afterwards, i know James Hunt was drunk alot in his career but it is different now and professional sportsmen cannot drink, there is plenty of time in the winter for that.

You made a valid point. It takes a brain cell or two to understand the very basics. One poster appears to struggle with that.

We know that jesus christ man change the record.

Everyone including Poole fans are telling you to stop typing.

If someone gets stopped for drink driving does it matter how much over the limit they are?

Tiny bit over is just a fine in your eyes.

Please dont comment about this issuee when quite clearly you are deluded

Unfortunately the one man band will continue to disagree it seems with blind faith Darcy was just unlucky and should be treated very kindly.

If he isn't guilty, why are you banging on he should be fined?

As usual, you are doing your usual trolling, adopting the most controversial standpoint available on the thread in order to antagonise other posters.

I now believe you aren't KKS.. KKS can often be amusing... you on the other hand are just simply a prize bell end.

I didn't believe it either...................... but now it can be the only answer. Guess i was wrong for believing different.

The trolling of Ward is innocent and just needed hydrating has grown tired for all that read it now.

So perpetuating it is a classic KKS/JJR trait.

Is didn't hydrate a euphemism for still stocious.?

:rofl:

Would just love someone daft enough to try it. :rofl:

Edited by stevebrum

So Dudek should be treated leniently as he is a " bright, dedicated young man who has inadvertently stepped over the line" then Darcy Ward as a thick as rubbish, uncommited twerp who intentionally got drunk should have he book thrown at him!

edit > It's not. I see Bridger is guesting for Stead. The Poole twitter is wrong. Damn, wish Id known, maks the Bridger vs Grazonek bet looks a good un now!

SURPRISED at you ... that's not what I wrote at all.

• Like 1

SURPRISED at you ... that's not what I wrote at all.

It is.You have said he should be let of more leniently as he's a nice lad basically. So it stands to reason that Ward as a bit of a twit should not be let off leniently. So what did you mean?

DON'T think they could be considered "performance enhancing" whereas for athletes or cyclists, for example, that might be the case. Not recreational either.

Don't know Dudek at all, never met him, but plenty of people saying that he is a bright, dedicated young man who has inadvertently stepped over the line and will, hopefully, be dealt with leniently if that is the case.

Why cant they be considered performance enhancing could improve reaction time or relax you to make you less nervous, they must have some affect or they wouldnt be on the banned list

Nope still here. Sanity of other forum users? I reacted to a silly post where a member was acting like Ward could of killed someone for being drunk and then decided to bring up a police charge which Darcy didn't do so yes I am defending Darcy.

The reason why we don't get along is because I will say it how it is and you don't like it also I will not jump on a Poole band wagon other nothing.

Say it how it is until challenged then change your mind. :rofl::rofl::icon_smile_clown:

You just going to ignore those posting how much nonsense you are posting by the way?????

We don't get on because i stick to my opinions whilst you change to suit any argument.

Surprisingly the only thing you have stayed consistent too is the `Darcy has hardly done wrong` tag. The worst possible thing to stick to as the amount of those opposing your opinion (that's about 99.9% of the rest of the forum by the way).

Anyway as per usual its going around in circles as per as you try to keep the trolling going.

Enough now.

Nope still here. Sanity of other forum users? I reacted to a silly post where a member was acting like Ward could of killed someone for being drunk and then decided to bring up a police charge which Darcy didn't do so yes I am defending Darcy.

The reason why we don't get along is because I will say it how it is and you don't like it also I will not jump on a Poole band wagon other nothing.

Please give it a rest.

Just shut up!! You don't say how it is, you say how you want it to be, in your apparent parallel universe!

Go away and learn the fact that the word is "HAVE" and not "OF", will you? - "COULD HAVE", not "COULD OF" - simple English

• Like 4

Please give it a rest.

Just shut up!! You don't say how it is, you say how you want it to be, in your apparent parallel universe!

Go away and learn the fact that the word is "HAVE" and not "OF", will you? - "COULD HAVE", not "COULD OF" - simple English

KKS exposed yet again.

Another to add to the ignore list. :drink::drink::drink::drink:

Best for both of us. :drink::cheers:

I'll be joining as well because maybe one day you'll understand that people lose their lives to drivers over the limit 12 hours after their last drink who can walk straight, talk okay but their reactions & thought process are still under the influence.

Anything to argue this like you have is simply insensitive, ridiculous & just plain stupid.

• Like 2

Ward has made Page 84 of the Metro this morning, with the splendid headline "Can't handle bars".

He's quoted as saying it's the worst moment of his life ... which is definitely saying something ...

Love the headline.

Thought being accused of rape would have been the worst.