British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

I think for once Matt Ford has got it right. Let the authorities do their thing and then and only then is it time for Poole to do or say anything. At least that way he cannot be accused of influencing anything ;)

Oooh, I don't know about that SL :D It's not him that's come out with daft comments before, that accolade goes to Middlo ;)

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

arent any poole fans peed off with darcy, he's jeopardised your season , all the hard work put in by all the other riders etc , dont you think he's let you all down just for a few beers?

you were told it wont happen again , by ford , middlo , and darcy himself after the last misdemeanour which was feb 2013

• Like 2

the outcome of the jury is meant to be announced tomorrow (rumours in sweden that a 30 day ban will start when announced from tomorrow) we will have to wait and see

For someone new to the forum, I see you are posting on many threads already. You're not a schoolteacher on Summer holidays by any chance are you?

Or KKS?

• Like 1

Maybe the Poole fans are waiting to hear the full story.

We don't spend every waking moment trying to find a way to have a go at Poole, which a lot of you forum people seem to thrive on.

He shouldn't of had a drink and will get punished for it but you will keep on about this forever!!!!!

Steve.

You would want the ban to reflect your perception of:- his behaviour now, his alleged previous 'offtrack' behaviour & the alleged behaviour of the Poole management + chuck in the behaviour of Shovy.

Exterminate.

:wink::D

I made my opinion quite clear, but feel free to add YOUR PERCEPTION of what i meant. ;)

its comments like yours that give Poole fans a bad name. One of your riders has failed an alcohol test or have you missed that!

arent any poole fans peed off with darcy, he's jeopardised your season , all the hard work put in by all the other riders etc , dont you think he's let you all down just for a few beers?

you were told it wont happen again , by ford , middlo , and darcy himself after the last misdemeanour which was feb 2013

IMO Poole are doing the right thing and not commenting until the facts emerge from the FIM hearing. Until those results are published all anyone is commenting on is hearsay and Polish gossip.

• Like 1

Darcy Ward should get a same 8 month ban as Danno its simple.

Danno was apparantly blotto but it doesnt matter how much over you are - you are still over.

Darcys ' other ' indescretions should have no bearing on the outcome here. This is purely about the alcohol incident.

Personally anything more than 8 months i feel would be harsh.

Anything less than 8 months is a cowardly way out just because of who he is.

Pathetically still nothing from the mouths of the Poole promotion or on the Poole website.

Why should there be until a verdict on the length of the ban

Whoopee. Little coastal town on the south of England .......... and we've made 300 pages on this topic. :party:

At least we've kept all the keyboard (I'm never going to speedway again :sad: ) fans (?) happy indoors on their PC's. :mad:

Must be the most popular team in speedway to keep you all sooooo interested. :rofl:

Come on you Pirates !!! :D:D:D

• Like 1