British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scbgb.co.uk%2Fpdf%2Fregulations%2FSR%25202014-02.pdf

The rule rule was changed in May this year. This was, I believe, a reaction to Lee Paynes injury at Poole. The rule change was brought in when it was realised that Belle Vue's options for replacement were very limited (2 riders below Payne I think).

WRONG.

Read it properly. It applies to GUESTS. GUESTS is even in block capitals. It is the same rule that was on BSPA until it was `changed (wording)` last Tuesday.

No doubt Starman2006 still sees this as gospel but yet again proven the quoted document mentions nothing OTHER than the rule about GUESTS.

In much the same way as forum members are making assumptions on this thread. Anyway my concern is not so much the rule but how Benji dropped so many places and I like other poole fans wouldn't mind an explaination as to how the draft is actually compiled.

Don't think you have to make assumptions. The changes in the gradings throughout the season are documented as are the changes to the rules.

Two things we know as absolute facts.

1. Benji Compton has fallen from 15 to 25.

2 . The ruling regarding replacements graded below 24 ( not guests) was altered sometime between the list published 30th July and the one published 6th august.

Going back to the other point you make regarding how the draft was compiled, the Star of December 14th last year says of Phil Morris and Neil Vatcher - "the duo joined forces to rank and grade the riders". The rest of the article focuses on the draft process rather than the grading. Not sure if Vatcher has any continuing role in the grading. One would hope not given his role as Lakeside team manager, but you never know!

the whole 17.7 rule is regarding guests its starts with guests and ends with guests

Its simple to understand isnt it!

Yet don't stop the same few posting it over and over to make some odd point.

They don't have one.................. do we think they will finally get that???

No, me neither.

Its simple to understand isnt it!

Yet don't stop the same few posting it over and over to make some odd point.

They don't have one.................. do we think they will finally get that???

No, me neither.

Genuine mistake from Pirate Nick I'm sure, but comical to see Starry jump out of the woodwork.

• Like 9

Genuine mistake from Pirate Nick I'm sure, but comical to see Starry jump out of the woodwork.

And ignore all the comments made about him - mostly from fellow Poole fans.

Only in Starman2006`s World of fantasy when only his select few Pirate fans are right and the rest of the World is jealous - including the vast majority of his fellow supporters.

He really should be in Edinburgh.

• Like 1

Starry keeps popping out every now and again like there is something he needs to defend. But of course there isn't as he keeps telling us. Poole have done no wrong, no rules have been broken, nothing has been changed purely to suit Poole and their team building. Can't understand all the fuss!

....................but he keeps on popping up!!! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Starry keeps popping out every now and again like there is something he needs to defend. But of course there isn't as he keeps telling us. Poole have done no wrong, no rules have been broken, nothing has been changed purely to suit Poole and their team building. Can't understand all the fuss!

....................but he keeps on popping up!!! :rolleyes:

Much to the annoyance of sensible Poole fans. :rofl:

Why was Johnson replaced by Benji when he is no better?

Maybe Poole would be better sticking with a draft rider and nurturing & supporting them to get the best out of them rather than sacking them all after a couple of meetings.

Need to realise if have 1 of the top draft riders then can expect to have a 2nd rider who isn't as strong.

Why was Johnson replaced by Benji when he is no better?

Funny that, you've all suddenly changed your tunes. According to you lot, he was the signing of the season. How sad its making you all look...

THJ has been banging in some very impressive scores for Vetlanda: 1,3,3,2* tonight.

With him not riding for Gdansk, Matt's decision to sign him up on a pre-contract is proving to be a wise move.

And your imformant is ??

Edited by Starman2006

Funny that, you've all suddenly changed your tunes. According to you lot, he was the signing of the season. How sad its making you all look...

And your imformant is ??

I've noticed you spell 'informant' wrong previously but I haven't brought it up but you do know that imformant is a word?

It may be an accent thing as I've hard imformant in real life but It's always spelt 'informant'

• Like 1

I've noticed you spell 'informant' wrong previously but I haven't brought it up but you do know that imformant is a word?

It may be an accent thing as I've hard imformant in real life but It's always spelt 'informant'

must be really hard for you, stuck in your bedroom with your THJ/MJJ box of tissues!!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

you've hard imformant :)

Gold :)

Did you know, im using Luncheon Meat tomorrow!! :rofl:

do you still use the jelly off your pork pie, as an adhesive to turn the glossy pages of the speedway star?? Edited by Arson fire

And your imformant is ??

Think you will find if you look back on MY posts I said I didn't understand why sign him as he was no improvement

• Like 1

Yeh its a accent thing you know. Still havn't told us who it is ?

Clearly don't see the point. As per.

Nah i don't, your a sad bunch. Who just hate everything poole. Every rider we sign you and your cronies including the man with the little black book try and pick holes in it, or find any small descrepancy you did it with Madsen Milik Chris Darcy the list goes on.. you continually pull Neil and Matt to pieces who both love their speedway and are both very good at what they do, manage and promote, but you will NEVER EVER admit to that.. Perhaps we'l give you all something else to moan about come October... Hopefully.

Edited by Starman2006