British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Surely Lambert is far too high on the list to be guesting for Compton? Unless he gets moved down ten places of course :rolleyes:

I'm surprised they didn't get Compton in at #1 in the best Interests of Poole speedway, ;)

as a Poole supporter I am delighted that Mr Compton has been signed.It ticks off the list messrs Smart and Johnson which means it must be my turn soon and then the old lady next door.We will all try but end up getting the sack anyway.

Oh,and Mike(starman),you can come on the list with us as well if you like.

• Like 1

I am Poole through and through and I fail to see how we have 'fairly and rightfully' signed Compton as a replacement for BJ. Surely all Poole supporters must feel the same in light of the facts that have been presented. Nobody at the club, the BPSA or the SCB have had the courtesy to explain things and until somebody does then all that we can do is look at the known facts - and that unfortunately doesn't look good.

And Starman2006, for the love of God please give it up! You're not only embarrassing yourself but your also embarrassing all of us Poole supporters who are listening to the facts presented.

That's my four penneth

great post from a Poole fan and a speedway fan. Starman would you care to answer why even your own fans are asking you to give up now lol . You really have changed into Shovlar
  • Like 4

great post from a Poole fan and a speedway fan. Starman would you care to answer why even your own fans are asking you to give up now lol . You really have changed into Shovlar

I don't think i need to explain anything, very least, to you or Stevebrum who have this massive problem with Poole everytime we sign somebody, you scream foul. Give Matt a ring at the stadium if your that concerned..

Edited by Starman2006

Why don't you phone up Matt Ford and tell him he's a cheat !!!!!!!!!!! :P

I don't think i need to explain anything, very least, to you or Stevebrum who have this massive problem with Poole everytime we sign somebody, you scream foul. Give Matt a ring at the stadium if your that concerned..

Nice prediction Orion.

• Like 2

OMG don't give Matt Fraud any more ideas! I do know that this latest piece of nonsense has cost the sport some very long standing fans, and that's the real damage here.

Exactly. I stopped attenting after the Kildemand saga. Recently went to a few meetings an planned 4 meetings over bank holiday weekend. No way am I going now, Matt Fords cheating has cost Coventry Speedway 2 lots of entry and Leicester 1. I also planned to go to Cov/Poole (as some friends who are Poole fan!!! are going) but again, no chance.

While Ford gets away with murder I'm not going.

Starman,

You asked stevebrum when the rule had changed. He answered it and you said it was wrong.

This suggests you 'think' you know the correct answer, so what is it?

Or are you just trolling (against forum rules).

• Like 1

Starman,

You asked stevebrum when the rule had changed. He answered it and you said it was wrong.

This suggests you 'think' you know the correct answer, so what is it?

Or are you just trolling (against forum rules).

Still waiting Starman2006. I am waiting to hear why i am wrong.

You have a chance to redeem yourself because you have been hung, drawn and made to walk the plank by your fellow Poole fans.

No one is asking you to `explain anything to the likes of me`. But you stated my facts were wrong and unless you have a reply you know i am right.

By the way your fellow Poole fans think i am too (well except Blue Red Panda).

Back it up and lets move along.

The stage is yours, don't let us all down.

• Like 2

The rule change was notified to and agreed by promoters no later than August 1st - possibly earlier! Compton's willingness to ride for Poole was confirmed by Sunday 3rd latest and notified, as is required, in readiness for Poole's home meeting on Wednesday 6th. Compton was not available/ready to ride on Monday 4th August.

The rule change was made public on the BSPA website on Tuesday 5th August.

The only thing missing from the situation is any explanation from either the BSPA or the Fast Track Co-ordinator as to the revised rider positions in the list - BUT whatever formula is being used to update the list each month, it is presumably taking into account rider performances upto a cut-off point each month. For example Darren Mallett is on a NL average of 9+ points yet is only No. 22 on the list, so the placings must take into account other data and calculations.

A clarification would ne nice.

• Like 1

The rule change was notified to and agreed by promoters no later than August 1st - possibly earlier! Compton's willingness to ride for Poole was confirmed by Sunday 3rd latest and notified, as is required, in readiness for Poole's home meeting on Wednesday 6th. Compton was not available/ready to ride on Monday 4th August.

The rule change was made public on the BSPA website on Tuesday 5th August.

The only thing missing from the situation is any explanation from either the BSPA or the Fast Track Co-ordinator as to the revised rider positions in the list - BUT whatever formula is being used to update the list each month, it is presumably taking into account rider performances upto a cut-off point each month. For example Darren Mallett is on a NL average of 9+ points yet is only No. 22 on the list, so the placings must take into account other data and calculations.

A clarification would ne nice.

No you are wrong, Starman2006 told us so. :D

Starman my friend, I think it has been proved that you have no argument and that your team has broken the rules yet again..

Be a man and just hold your hands up and admit it :t:

Poole with their power-mad dwarf in control together with his gobby halfwit have continually cheated at every possible opportunity for years now..

We are all sick of it and it is destroying the sport we all love(d)...

Stand up for what is right :t:

• Like 2