British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

He is no better than Johnson, so its no surprise.

I doubt you've even watched him..

I have, how many times have you?

None, i don't know anything about the lad.

I see him quite a few years ago did he ride for Sheffield in the conference with speight,and Ben Wilson.?

That was a few years ago, what did he ride like?

The rule as written on the latest Green sheets is quite clear by use of the colon after "from riders as follows:" that it applies to guests and not team declarations, I don't see how it can be interpreted any other way.

Either the rule is written incorrectly or the interpretation of it is wrong.

Would be interested how you can be so sure that this has "been clarified"?

To quote Neil Middleditch who has posted on social media regarding this situation..

"Never let a rule get in the way of building a good team".

There we have it. The bloke has no regard for rules and doesn't even put up a defence.

• Like 5

Looks like Middlo caught one

Quite the opposite actually.

He was lured into another one of his inane comments.

If he was speculating that Poole may be looking at cheating (but not actually doing it) then that's fishing. He isn't. The team he is manager of has cheated. Simple.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

A fast track rider with a grading below 24 may be replaced by ANY rider with a grading below 24 regardless of the actual grade.

When guesting.

Feel free to show us the rule regarding redeclaring your fast track rider.

Edited by BWitcher

Quite the opposite actually.

He was lured into another one of his inane comments.

If he was speculating that Poole may be looking at cheating (but not actually doing it) then that's fishing. He isn't. The team he is manager of has cheated. Simple.

Neil runs the Team, Matt picks the team but will run riders past Neil, pop into Matts office, and tell him he's cheating... I know the answer you'l get, and the second words orf, nobody has cheated...

Edited by Starman2006

A fast track rider with a grading below 24 may be replaced by ANY rider with a grading below 24 regardless of the actual grade.

WRONG.
People are reading the rule wrong.
The rule on riders with a grading of 24 or above apply to fast track GUESTS only. It is crystal clear.
It isn't a new rule to suit.
So people quoting this rule haven't read it properly.
If a Fast Track (FT) guest is needed then the Guest replacement will be selected from riders as follows:
Riders with a grading of 24 or above may only be replaced by a rider with a lower grading
Riders with a grading below 24 may be replaced by any Rider who has a grading below 24 regardless of the actual grade

Neil runs the Team, Matt picks the team but will run riders past Neil, pop into Matts office, and tell him he's cheating... I know the answer you'l get, and the second words orf, nobody has cheated...

READ THE RULE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE RULES PAGE YOURSELF on the BSPA link i have shared.

If you are going to say nothing has been done wrong then read the rule (properly) yourself.

The change ISN'T within any rule listed.

Why should thw rule be different for guesting or replacing a rider, your replacing your original rider whether its as a guest or permanent

Doesn't matter what it should or shouldn't be, the only thing which is relevant is what's there in black and white.

• Like 5