British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Always better on the continent and gash over here.

Do us a favour an belt up

I don't think THJ has done that bad in his time with Poole, do you?

In fact I would like to marry him and have all his babies and maitain his bikes!

Sorry but Tomas is in a happy relationship.

THJ would like to ride for the Pirates and he told Darcy last night to pass a message onto Matt but Darcy may not do that as he wants to keep Josh G in the team as they are friends.

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

THJ would like to ride for the Pirates and he told Darcy last night to pass a message onto Matt but Darcy may not do that as he wants to keep Josh G in the team as they are friends.

But you told us it was a done deal? (albeit one that can't happen because it breaks the rules)

Have you been making up stories again?

Haha love these posts. It's like a fan fiction site lol. My 8 year old nephew was just the same

• Like 2

What you mean to say THJ doesn't have Matts number.

• Like 1

In fact I would like to marry him and have all his babies and maitain his bikes!

Im getting worried about you.. :rofl::rofl:

Tomas does have Matts and Neils No..

Edited by Starman2006