British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Maybe Eddie Kennett a good option for a 28 day stay? 5.25 against Josh 5.45.

Please no...............I can't think of any one I would not want on the team more.................

RP

Please no...............I can't think of any one I would not want on the team more.................

RP

Sorry don't agree there RP,if we do have to go down the replacement route Eddie would be ok.As he can be decent round Poole and a better option than some of the names being touted about :wink:

• Like 1

Sorry don't agree there RP,if we do have to go down the replacement route Eddie would be ok.As he can be decent round Poole and a better option than some of the names being touted about :wink:

I have seen Eddie at Rye House once or twice and at that level he seems pretty good. No reason why she shouldn't do a decent second string job based on what I saw at Rye House.

• Like 1

I have seen Eddie at Rye House once or twice and at that level he seems pretty good. No reason why she shouldn't do a decent second string job based on what I saw at Rye House.

Eddie Kennett?? No thanks that would be worse than Fisher...................rather have a flakey pole!!!!!! Edited by scottyfan

I'd take Kennett all day. As long as draper can supply some long drill bits we'll be sorted.

Absolutely no way should we go anywhere near dangerous (b)ryan.

If Eddie joins us, Neil would get at least 0.75 or a point on his average.

If Eddie joins us, Neil would get at least 0.75 or a point on his average.

If Eddie doesn't average a minimum 6.5 as a second string somrthing is very wrong - I'd back him to do that with david brent as team manager.

So neil really must be amazing if u reckon he can get ed to aa close to a point.

If Eddie doesn't average a minimum 6.5 as a second string somrthing is very wrong - I'd back him to do that with david brent as team manager.

So neil really must be amazing if u reckon he can get ed to aa close to a point.

We don't call Neil the Magician for nothing... :wink:

Like he did with Lee Smart?

Bit of a difference between Lee Smart and Eddie..

If Eddie doesn't average a minimum 6.5 as a second string somrthing is very wrong

Something was already wrong when he couldn't even achieve a 3 point average from the heat leader berth.

He SHOULD have done better than that but he didn't.