British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

never have rated newman. been at the same level for the past 4/5 years, and that is his level. a decent pl second string and nothing more.

You don't watch him week in week out. Kyle has improved a hell of a lot in the last two years, but keeps being put back by injuries. If he can stay clear of that, the more he rides the better he will get.

THJ would do no better than Milik. Way too over-rated. Milik in his first season is already making a mockery of his poorly assessed average.

So's Piotr Pawlicki, but we won't mention that will we Steve !! ;)

You don't watch him week in week out. Kyle has improved a hell of a lot in the last two years, but keeps being put back by injuries. If he can stay clear of that, the more he rides the better he will get.So's Piotr Pawlicki, but we won't mention that will we Steve !! ;)

erm Pawlicki was assessed at 7 and Milik a 5. I know like everyone else which one was wrong. But in the rules

TBF, Milik probably should have been half a point higher but so should Pawlicki, while Mikkelsen should have been a point higher. Comparing what they started on to what they are now is not really relevant due to the messed up race format.

well poole fans moaned last week and blamed the double tac as the reason they lost, carnt say that this week .

So we lost again...........like others have said we were beaten by the better team...........life would be boring if we won all the time however we are in a better position than we were this time last year...............

RP

• Like 1

odds on thj comin in for milik ,

did same thing with gafurov

Milik's better than Gaffer.

• Like 1

So's Piotr Pawlicki, but we won't mention that will we Steve !! ;)

No, lets! :t:;)

At least Piotr was `fairly earned by the meetings he actually competed in. Cant get much fairer than that. :t:

TBF, Milik probably should have been half a point higher but so should Pawlicki, while Mikkelsen should have been a point higher.

There really has to be a better sense way of assessing new averages. More than just the Polish/Swedish/GP conversion.

Our league is so weak now. There is really no need for a new foreigner to be any lower than a 5.

Why the hell are people on about THJ coming in for Milik as much as I like THJ I think Milik has been a revelation for the Pirates and has adapted very well I for one would not be very happy if this happened at all.

For 'people' read Liam Gallagher Fan aka KKS.

• Like 2

Can anyone tell me whats going on with Milik's average.Looking at the stats on the BSPA site he had an average of 6.09 to come into effect on the 29th of May,now it has gone down to 4.00 again.Has he done his 4H and 4A if so isn't this when he gets an average.Not sure what goes on anymore.

Edit

Just had a look and he has indeed done 4H and 4A so should indeed be on 6.09 then.What are the BSPA doing again ;)

Edited by tellboy

Can anyone tell me whats going on with Milik's average.Looking at the stats on the BSPA site he had an average of 6.09 to come into effect on the 29th of May,now it has gone down to 4.00 again.Has he done his 4H and 4A if so isn't this when he gets an average.Not sure what goes on anymore.

Edit

Just had a look and he has indeed done 4H and 4A so should indeed be on 6.09 then.What are the BSPA doing again ;)

Its in the interest of speedway, even you should know that by now !! ;)

• Like 3

Its in the interest of speedway, even you should know that by now !! ;)

Nice to see they have amended it again to his proper average.Why do they always need things pointing out though :o