British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Holder or KK will be back in before the PO`s.

Agree

Averages don't fit.

Poole's heat-leader trio is fine, It's just their 2nd strings.

1. Ward

2. Grajocznek

3. Pawlicki

4. Jonasson

5. Janowski

4 Polish Ekstraliga heat-leaders in a Top 5, KL have two so just imagine the carnage that the side above would create.

Edited by Liam Gallagher Fan

Kks is right here tbf. The averages dont fit in terms of ditching pawlicki or magic for a holder/kk.

However josh and milik could both be replaced by stronger riders, who in turn could be replaced by stronger riders later on.

The same option is available to all teams, as all have second strings with inflated averages, but poole are far more likely than other s to take advantage of it. Thats not a criticism.

THJ for Milik should happen I like Milik but he does scare me sometimes. Milik and THJ would score the same away from home but at Wimborne Road I would say THJ would get double what Milik gets in my opinion. You watch fellow members call me KKS now :t:

Milik is averaging close to six, thj is almost ccertainly an improvement, but he wont get close to averaging 12! Edited by waihekeaces1

THJ for Milik should happen I like Milik but he does scare me sometimes. Milik and THJ would score the same away from home but at Wimborne Road I would say THJ would get double what Milik gets in my opinion. You watch fellow members call me KKS now :t:

THJ would do no better than Milik. Way too over-rated. Milik in his first season is already making a mockery of his poorly assessed average.

• Like 2

THJ would do no better than Milik. Way too over-rated. Milik in his first season is already making a mockery of his poorly assessed average.

Surely no more of a mockery than michelsen, who ive seen barely a moan about...

In fact every second string in the comp is msking a mockery of their starting average...

Thj averaged over 6 last year, 2nd strings this year are on average improving by 1-1.5 pts on last year, so youd expect him to average close to 7.5 - a point and a half more than milik is doing, or half a point more than josh.

Edited by waihekeaces1

Most of these EL results are simply dependant on these"fast track" reserves ,unfortunately the standard between them is vast.Makes a bit of a mockery of results in general.IMO

not at Poole last night. Newman and Kerr both premier league second strings and Newman was at home so he should out score Kerr but didn't.
  • Like 1

not at Poole last night. Newman and Kerr both premier league second strings and Newman was at home so he should out score Kerr but didn't.

Newman is at reserve for Plymouth at the moment due to team changes but your point is valid, on paper he was the strongest reserve in the draft in terms of ability and experience and should be scoring better than he is.

I don't think any rider is riding poorly but a change is needed

Totally agree and when is LGF going to realise that THJ's average will not fit as it is too high..............

RP

• Like 1

your point regarding these 2 is valid,Kerr is a prospect Newman has been around a bit and is not making the progress he should IMO ,the majority of the fast track riders is not so balanced,which was the point I was making.Plus the meeting revolves around these riders which is the point I was making.

Newman has for years been a steady plodder, half a point each season in the PL. A sensible singing for any PL team. But then Ben Barker was the same until one year he suddenly found 2.5 point from nowhere to got from 5.5 to 8 and the following season got close to 7 in the EL.

well poole fans moaned last week and blamed the double tac as the reason they lost, carnt say that this week .

You try reading all the posts, you will find that the poole fans will say we were beat by the better team, on the night. No complaints here..

never have rated newman. been at the same level for the past 4/5 years, and that is his level. a decent pl second string and nothing more.

A decent PL second string makes for a more than reasonable EL reserve, fast-tracked or otherwise!

• Like 1