British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Reade at BV and Smart at Poole have been treated appallingly by the sport as a whole, but even more by Plymouth.

Both are confidence riders. They needed the NL fixtures in order to remain competitive and in turn keep their heads up in the EL.

The Plymouth promotion completely messed up their season by not planning the Demons home fixtures properly. They have had to call off 3 home fixtures as they misjudged the planning permissions. Thus, they rode at SBA on March 15th at home and nothing since!

Smart being treated with respect? Fair enough, but he did ride for Bartlett at Weymouth! :mad: The whole family turned up and almost lynched him for not paying his wages! He is an awkward cus at the best of times. He even walked out of the Bournemouh v Weymouth meeting because he thought he was wrongly excluded.

Has he retired? He tweeted something about 'that's it for me'. However, here is a link to the Plymouth Herald, asking the same question, dated 7th May..........http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Demons-wait-Smart-answer-availability/story-21065030-detail/story.html

Just my thoughts.

'You know' , 'I seem to recognise your face but I've never seen you before'. :wink:

Please don't associate me with them idiots. I take on different personas for entertainment purposes, I'm not a weird little boy who makes up stories from people on the inside. Get it right!

schizophrenia? :neutral:

No. I choose different names and designs for my profile every month, stops things getting stale. Liam Gallagher Fan pretends to have inside information and makes up stories about the sport that we all know is hogwash.

I have absolutely no relation to Liam Gallagher Fan. I would appreciate it if you would stop associating me with him. It's most frustrating, and isn't the first time you've done it.

No. I choose different names and designs for my profile every month, stops things getting stale. Liam Gallagher Fan pretends to have inside information and makes up stories about the sport that we all know is hogwash.

I have absolutely no relation to Liam Gallagher Fan. I would appreciate it if you would stop associating me with him. It's most frustrating, and isn't the first time you've done it.

LGF pretends to be a lot, for all i know he could be Nigel Farage or Nick Clegg.

You joke around with multi-personalities and when you get accused of being the jerk KKS you bleat.

If you play games with the devil. :wink:

Edited by pugwash

Why don't you just call yourself Dr Who and regenerate every month......Or perhaps better still.... evaporate into the ether :wink:

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 2

Maybe you could join it :wink:

An ironic remark ( and not the first!) when you take into account that you haven't exactly endeared yourself to some posters on here either :wink:

However, I'm totally sure the post will get a "like" from stevebrum and a maybe a few others? - who would rather hope I disappear as well :rofl:

Up the Poole Pirates chaps :lol:

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 3

An ironic remark ( and not the first!) when you take into account that you haven't exactly endeared yourself to some posters on here either :wink:

However, I'm totally sure the post will get a "like" from stevebrum and a maybe a few others? - who would rather hope I disappear as well :rofl:

Up the Poole Pirates chaps :lol:

I see you did some "backtracking" there yourself :rofl: :rofl:

:rolleyes:

I see you did some "backtracking" there yourself :rofl: :rofl:

:rolleyes:

Nothing surprises me with the multi aliased one.

See it is still quoting my name and aint replied to a post of his in ages. Like i need to read the usual bile!

You have to feel some sympathy tho, i once had a jack russell that used to yap non stop but ignoring it was pretty easy. Even the dog gave up eventually - no such luck with this one. :rofl::rofl:

Nothing surprises me with the multi aliased one.

See it is still quoting my name and aint replied to a post of his in ages. Like i need to read the usual bile!

You have to feel some sympathy tho, i once had a jack russell that used to yap non stop but ignoring it was pretty easy. Even the dog gave up eventually - no such luck with this one. :rofl::rofl:

1,I changed my name once in 4 years and that makes me "multi aliased" :rofl: Still, don't let another fabrication get in the way of attempting to gain the high moral ground eh steve.

2, You mentioned my name last week in a post :rolleyes:

3, I once owned a brilliant, little Jack Russell that I thought the world of and was well trained and never "yapped" So blame the owner, not the dog :icon_smile_clown: