British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Just chuckling at the irony of Pirates fans griping over an incident involving a rider that their promotor dedicated a whole winter to trying to prevent riding in Britain in 2010/11.

Also remember the whole Poole grandstand out of their seats cheering when PP crashed into the 4th bend fence in the World U21 Final in 2011.

Ahh, great days....

No way would the Poole fans cheer a rider crashing so that must have been a load of neutrals who borrowed the Poole fans cushions for the main stand that night surely ;)

• Like 1

If Hansen gets the bullet from the Bee's?

Would he be a good signing for us If he came in for Milk.

Just what have you got against Milik.................ffs give the guy a break............

RP

Its probably because he isnt scandinavian!

More than likely..............every post he/she makes involves dropping Milik............

RP

Rubbish! Why did he let Devon down but still be at a grass track meeting last Sunday?

Well true, there is something fishy about the `smart` situation.

However if only the clubs involved were upfront about things it might all bit a bit clearer.

Cloak and dagger all the same.

Rubbish! Why did he let Devon down but still be at a grass track meeting last Sunday?

Has Smart retired though?

I can't find any mention of this anywhere other than on here, and then only on this Poole thread, but I'm not down in Devon so haven't read their local papers. I have, however, read that there's a problem or two down there causing some uncertainty, and haven't some matches been postponed?

If this is the case, maybe Lee took a definite booking at a grass track meeting rather than wait to find out if he might be needed riding speedway on that day.

Just an idea until we see something definite that he has actually retired, or, if there already is, maybe someone can supply a link.

And why MF has now linked up with Scunthorpe... I might not like MF - but he's thought things through by linking with (IMHO) the best training club in the country.

It didn't stop the Aces signing Scunthorpe's best prospect though. 🙋 Edited by Aces51

Has Smart retired though?

I can't find any mention of this anywhere other than on here, and then only on this Poole thread,

Think its just another of those speculations from the usual suspects to distract from them sacking Smart, not mentioning it anywhere and then some try to blame him!

• Like 1

Would be a huge blow for the Pirates if Ward is out.

A re-shuffle of the side may be a better option, Would Madsen,Pepe and THJ fit for Ward,Milk and Josh G.

What would you say to Josh and Vaclav? And which one do you propose we replace Ward with? What a stupid suggestion all round.

Talking to yourself.

A sure sign of madness?