British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

What secrecy? As Screamer and others have said Poole have done absolutely nothing wrong here and followed the rules. Nothing to see here please move along.

As Skidder has mentioned, far more worrying is that Darcy is not likely to be back for some considerable time. With Chis Holder now nearing the end of his stay a new number one is required to fill the gap.

Obvious choice is KK of course. Whether he will come is another matter, although if he wants a bumper turnout at his testimonial it could give us a bit of leverage. Meizinski is not the solution. Hampel wouldn't come but bore us to tears. Emil? Nicki?

Not an easy task and one that if goes on will affect our chances this year.

Having/not having a facility for who exactly?

it doesn't matter if we have a facility or not. It would be the same riders being used. Absolutely nothing untoward has been done.

AT LAST, somebody (other than Poole supporters) grasp things! Maybe now all the boremasters will stop. This is exactly as things stand. Period.

Somehow though I suspect that things will still rage on.....and on.....and on....and on....and on....and on.....and on....and on.....

It's only boring for Poole supporters hence the number of pages! Anyway, a certain Poole supporter said he hoped the Pirates would retain the title with controversy all the way to the end of the season. Perhaps you bored Poole supporters should have a word with him!! ;)

What secrecy? As Screamer and others have said Poole have done absolutely nothing wrong here and followed the rules. Nothing to see here please move along.

:rofl::rofl:

I bet he even believes that as well.

Such a comic.

:rofl::rofl:

I bet he even believes that as well.

Such a comic.

Trolling again Steve? You know what happened to Gavan for continuously trolling on Poole threads.

If you were not trolling, tell us exactly what rule Poole have broken please. We await with baited breath.

Trolling again Steve? You know what happened to Gavan for continuously trolling on Poole threads.

If you were not trolling, tell us exactly what rule Poole have broken please. We await with baited breath.

Its ok to have an opinion on any thread, You most certainly do. But if you say its trolling i suggest you stop also.

I know you like reporting people.

Smart has NOT been replaced.

Its ok to have an opinion on any thread, You most certainly do. But if you say its trolling i suggest you stop also.

What rule have Poole broken Steve..........we are still waiting........tick tick tick tock.......

What's the point of "having an opinion" when you spend the rest of the time backtracking with utter nonsense and then actually forgetting what it was you had an "opinion" about! :rofl:

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

What's the point of "having an opinion" when you spend the rest of the time backtracking with utter nonsense and then actually forgetting what it you had an "opinion" about! :rofl:

We are still waiting to hear from him on how Poole have cheated. Guess he can't answer it because we haven't. There's a surprise!

I think they should come up with a couple of new rules, to try and trap Poole. Hows about it being an offence to have a ginger Team Manager ? Now what punishment would that incur ?

As he ain't got no hair now, they've beat that one already :rofl:

• Like 1

get your facts straight! nothing has happened to me im still here. just trying not to respond to your drivel.

just one question for you. This thread is up to 206 pages is this because............

a) Poole are consistently involved in most controversies or

B) we are all jealous

As he ain't got no hair now, they've beat that one already :rofl:

Are there no limits what these people will do to get around a rule !! :D

And yes it's still going on....and on...and on....and on.....and on....and on.....and on....and on.....and on... :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

There is a really easy option. -_-

We are still waiting to hear from him on how Poole have cheated. Guess he can't answer it because we haven't. There's a surprise!

You have sacked a rider and haven't replaced him yet, Come back to me with facts when you actually have.

why are Poole fielding 2 guest riders at 6 and 7 tonight.?

I think you could well be right. And particularly with a testimonial due at the end of the season!?

KK's testimonial is not due for the end of season!! If it were to be KK then Poole wouldn't have needed to pay a loan fee for Darcy's replacement!!?? Always good to have a good relationship with Torun!! :wink::t: So will it be Adrian or Emil??