British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Poole now have a serious weakness at reserve which they can't cure.

The only way to cure it is to compensate, Jonasson in for Grajocznek and Madsen in for Milk would do that.

Does this not make the tip of your tongue wet?

Ward-Jonasson-Janowski-Madsen-Pawlicki with Newman at reserve come play-off time.

Edited by Liam Gallagher Fan

The rider that was lined up to come in but got injured.

Do you enjoy talking in riddles? ......WHO!!!!

TesarRacing.....with respect...You seem to be a fair person......I'm sorry if I upset you and that's not as a putt down!........Pooole Quay 7

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Think you will discover it was done before the date.

but it wasnt completed - due to the rider injury so is irrelevant.

As with any redeclaration the rider has to ride or the initial declaration stands.

Even if we do assume it was done and a guest allowed then how could Smart ride on Weds - he would be higher in the draft than his replacement and therefore inelligble to guest.

Lewis is an outstanding talent, I advised him past week to switch EL clubs and move to a bigger track and a bigger club like Poole.

Riding under Ward,Magic and Shamek would help him hugely.

Why does everyone talk about Blaxkbird like he's only been riding a couple of seasons

I would imagine that whoever it is, they would have to check availability for Poole's fixtures as against any PL/NL commitments or F/T job requirements first, so discussions would have been underway for at least a few days?!

As MF stated in the press release it might only be for a month anyway to see how things go! :wink:

Lewis is an outstanding talent, I advised him past week to switch EL clubs and move to a bigger track and a bigger club like Poole.

Riding under Ward,Magic and Shamek would help him hugely.

I thought you might have done that, I said as much to Katy Perry just before David Beckham came round to coach my boy in football...Minutes later I told Barack Obama when he called me for his weekly advice tips but he reckoned he couldn't hear coz the bloody Rolling Stones were playing too loud in the background in my lounge

• Like 5

I would imagine that whoever it is, they would have to check availability for Poole's fixtures as against any PL/NL commitments or F/T job requirements first, so discussions would have been underway for at least a few days?!

As MF stated in the press release it might only be for a month anyway to see how things go! :wink:

If they change the FT rider every month,they are going to run out of riders before the season end :lol:

If they change the FT rider every month,they are going to run out of riders before the season end :lol:

...but its all about giving the young Brit riders a chance.......!!! :party:

ps. Keep going posters we're almost at 200 pages!!! :t::D

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Please try to get your facts right if you are going to go off on one.

Perhaps you can start and lead by example. You aren't know for facts.lets face it.

I know he is - are you going to ask him?

Id imagine its a beautiful friendship between the 2. I am sure its a well deserved friendship.

Edited by stevebrum

It was probably the only one Matt had heard of!

That' because he's spent his speedway career looking for "dodgy" 4 point averages! No chance to look at young Brit's. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by DunRobin
  • Like 1

Talk about looking after and helping young British riders or in this case not so young.

The management knew they had it wrong from day one, and didn't really want him in the side. All they have managed to do is give the poor sods moral a shot in the foot. Why oh why havn't the management and the team tried to work with him getting him to learn a bit more about track lines and bike set ups instead of giving the poor chap head aches.

If a bit of time had been spent with him instead of against him he may have been riding a little bit better by now than he is.

• Like 1