British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

It does indeed...

However like CR, I have no problem whether it's Darcy or Chris, but only for the 28 days though...

I don't see the problem - we all saw Darcy get injured and Poole opted to sign a short term replacement rather than R/R as they didn't know how long Darcy would be out.

I guess Poole are just trialling the squad system they seem so keen on :wink:

• Like 2

Why are people complaining, Holder for Ward weakens Poole if anything.

Not really...............their averages are not that much different.............

RP

Not really...............their averages are not that much different.............

RP

Ward's the better rider for me, Holder's the better man to have in the pits but on riding ability and natural talent, Ward is streets ahead of anyone. (Apart from Lewis Blackbird)

Edited by KingKennyBjerre
  • Like 2

Ward's the better rider for me, Holder's the better man to have in the pits but on riding ability and natural talent, Ward is streets ahead of anyone. (Apart from Lewis Blackbird)

You cannot compare the likes of Lewis Blackbird to Chris or Darcy............Darcy has more natural talent than any rider I have seen in 38 years of following speedway............both he and Chris are reliable and capable riders..........the only reason Chris may be slightly weaker at the moment is because of the injury sustained last year............

You really have no idea about the sport..........

RP

No point in commenting on the Poole way if doing things. Always the sane any little misdemeanour and Poole are at the heart of it. Ward should be riding end of.

Gavan, i think there are many poole fans on here who are getting sick to death of your continued snipping at poole, you seem to have a very sad obsession of everything poole, and everything is a dig. i've been very nice and obliging to you reguarding your posts in the past, but now they are becoming a tad tedious, so do us all a favour will you, go take a walk, and spend more time on your own league thread and your own team, assuming you have one and your not just one of these a forum trolls who pretends to support one... Bye Bye...

Edited by Starman2006

Gavan, i think there are many poole fans on here who are getting sick to death of your continued snipping at poole, you seem to have a very sad obsession of everything poole, and everything is a dig. i've been very nice and obliging to you reguarding your posts in the past, but now they are becoming a tad tedious, so do us all a favour will you, go take a walk, and spend more time on your own league thread and your own team, assuming you have one and your not just one of these a forum trolls who pretends to support one... Bye Bye...

no it's fine thanks I comment on a lot of teams threads Birmingham Coventry Swindon mainly at the moment. I'm a speedway fan you see and I like to comment on the sport and at those 3 Ellie league clubs I just mentioned there is a lot of things going on so I comment. There is always a lot going on at Poole one way or another. Trouble is Poole have a number of so called fans who can't debate can't chat and simply as numerous people say are blinkered about there own club, one in particular who is the constant ridicule of many on here and gives the decent Poole fans a bad name. Fact is I praise Poole mainly on the way they do make changes but nobody funnily enough mentions that! I also comment on numerous premier league threads like Workington and Rye and Peterborough and of course on my own team Ipswich. Thing is I also have humility. My team lost 3 times over the weekend and all I did was congratulate the other teams maybe some Poole fans should try that. I will continue to post on any thread of any team if there is a talking point. Fact is Poole provide a lot of talking points and then the behaviour of a select few fans on here is beyond comprehension

no it's fine thanks I comment on a lot of teams threads Birmingham Coventry Swindon mainly at the moment. I'm a speedway fan you see and I like to comment on the sport and at those 3 Ellie league clubs I just mentioned there is a lot of things going on so I comment. There is always a lot going on at Poole one way or another. Trouble is Poole have a number of so called fans who can't debate can't chat and simply as numerous people say are blinkered about there own club, one in particular who is the constant ridicule of many on here and gives the decent Poole fans a bad name. Fact is I praise Poole mainly on the way they do make changes but nobody funnily enough mentions that! I also comment on numerous premier league threads like Workington and Rye and Peterborough and of course on my own team Ipswich. Thing is I also have humility. My team lost 3 times over the weekend and all I did was congratulate the other teams maybe some Poole fans should try that. I will continue to post on any thread of any team if there is a talking point. Fact is Poole provide a lot of talking points and then the behaviour of a select few fans on here is beyond comprehension

Good, just drop the constant snipping, because that is all we ever read from you. We have some very loyal fans on here, now, nobody minds debate, but what we don't want is continuous snipping for the sake of it. If you have a reason for debate, debate, if you have a question, ask the question, don't just jump on the Anti poole brigade van for the sake of it.