British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

A rider's just been involved in a nasty crash and may be seriously injured and your going on about a replacement.

Your a disgrace.

stop being a moron and go and get off this forum.

i wish Newman well you ahve to be sick in the head to want to see a rider injured.............or have different avatars - pathetic.

i asked a question who Poole would replace him with if he is out for a while as i dont know what the rule is!

why dont you just p#ss off

The way he inclined the post suggests to me that he was mocking the fact that Poole might have to replace the fantastic Kyle Newman with a reject rider from the draft.

shows how thick you really are then

If Kyle is out for a while can't Poole use guests to Kyles draft pick? So basically everyone to Garrity.

No team should be expected to use a rider at the bottom of the B list to replace an A grade reserve.

As for Friday our options are severely limited but I am sure Matt is already on the case.

cant see any issue with using guests. i dont know what the rule is though.

the biggest issue you may have is the availability of decent guests as most of them ride at 2 clubs already.

the good news is newman isnt as badly injured as first thought.

If Kyle does need to be replaced, then anyone from the draft list below Kyle's ranking position can be used as a guest!!

All riders on the draft list are given EL averages at the end of each month - which will obviously alter the ranking positions! That may give some other options for a month if required.

Incidentally, the new British U-21 Champion doesn't appear on the current list!!! :wink:

If Kyle does need to be replaced, then anyone from the draft list below Kyle's ranking position can be used as a guest!!

All riders on the draft list are given EL averages at the end of each month - which will obviously alter the ranking positions! That may give some other options for a month if required.

Incidentally, the new British U-21 Champion doesn't appear on the current list!!! :wink:

Let's just hope Kyle is back soon as the last thing needed now is for the new under 21 champ to suddenly become available & allowed to join ANY CLUB as that clearly would be wrong.

• Like 1

He was originally in the Swindon side, but opted out to ride for Sheffield instead. I don't see how he could be allowed back in now.

I don't think any new rankings will give Poole any better options. They already have a choice of anyone on the list as far as I know.

Edited by grachan

He was originally in the Swindon side, but opted out to ride for Sheffield instead. I don't see how he could be allowed back in now.

I don't think any new rankings will give Poole any better options. They already have a choice of anyone on the list as far as I know.

He knows that - he's just fishing :wink:

• Like 1

He knows that - he's just fishing :wink:

Ah right. Apologies. I thought he was an idiot. My mistake. :)

Except for Kerr or Garrity from the current list!! I am aware of the Bates situation - the BSPA currently have him 'available from 31st May 2014' according to their statement of a few weeks ago!

Unless of course there is an appeal to the MC 'in the best interest of Speedway' if a permanent replacement is required for Kyle - Lets hope not, that wouldn't be 'smart' would it!!? :P:shock::D

Except for Kerr or Garrity from the current list!! I am aware of the Bates situation - the BSPA currently have him 'available from 31st May 2014' according to their statement of a few weeks ago!

Unless of course there is an appeal to the MC 'in the best interest of Speedway' if a permanent replacement is required for Kyle - Lets hope not, that wouldn't be 'smart' would it!!? :P:shock::D

You love it:-)

• Like 1

stop being a moron and go and get off this forum.

i wish Newman well you ahve to be sick in the head to want to see a rider injured.............or have different avatars - pathetic.

i asked a question who Poole would replace him with if he is out for a while as i dont know what the rule is!

why dont you just p#ss off

shows how thick you really are then

I find this very offensive and It's making me feel very sad.

I've just told my mummy about you.

Edited by KingKennyBjerre
  • Like 3

As far as i can tell , subject to availability Poole can have anyone off the draft list who was below Newman so they couldnt have Garrity or Kerr at any time.

Also Bates is not in the list so can not suddenly be brought back in.

Are you just repeating my posts now??!! #2667

Are you just repeating my posts now??!! #2667

no just what i interpreted the rules to be. Mr Shovlar seems to think you can have Garrity on Good Friday morning which i dont think you can.

and while your at it you Poole boys need to get rid of KKS or HougaardRacing or whatever the freak is calling itself

That in itself sounds bloody nasty! :blink::o

It is indeed, and can take four months to heal properly, although speedway riders can obviously return a lot quicker than say a footballer. Best wishes to the lad, it was a nasty incident..

• Like 2