British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

what a prize tool you are surely you don't believe the crap you write..........................just an effing troll

Forums biggest troll by a mile or a brainless numpty ............decide people!!

blinkered effing moron

Possibly the best ever description of the wretched Mr Shoveller

If you don't like abuse then I suggest you don't use inflammatory comments about the current leader of the SGP riding above his ability. It was as clear as day that Smoli hit a rut. Rather than throw mud elsewhere maybe you should look closer to home and ask why Darcy spent a lot of his time testing out the air fence!!

I'm not stirring anything - just giving my opinion :rolleyes:

I think you'll find that Nicki is the current leader of the SGP

Today's Bournemouth Echo has a write up on Poole's options regarding Darcy, who is expected to be out for up to six weeks.

The return of Holder for tonight's meeting was not an option because Chris doesn't have any equipment in the country and only steps off the plane today so would be jet lagged anyway.

Matt Ford is in talks to bring in Holder as a short term replacement until Darcy recovers. Although six weeks is the usual time a rider will be out for such an injury, ward hopes the time will be much shorter.

Smolinski was rightly excluded for being completely out of control. There's no argument regardless of who the rider is, being a Poole rider or not.

Is there a reason you didn't post this suggestion in the aftermath of holder knocking nicki pedersen off in the pairs the other night?

I think we know the answer to that one, waihekraces!!

• Like 2

Is there a reason you didn't post this suggestion in the aftermath of holder knocking nicki pedersen off in the pairs the other night?

Not an official meeting so doesn't count!!! :D

One of the issues Poole face if Holder replaces Ward, is whether Noddy is consistent enough to maintain an average of more than 9.07 (Darcy's) in order that Darcy can step back in when fit.

Chris is easing himself back into competitive racing after serious injury!! Doing reasonably well in the occasional individual meeting is not the same as performing consistently at League level - albeit in a weakened EL!!!

• Like 1

Yellow card for Mr Shovlar I think for his comments regarding Smoli!!

I think it shows how ridiculous the comments have got that the 'Good' Poole supporters have remained silent on this subject!

Most sensible Poole supporters are generally embarrassed by the troll.

What meaningful post have you made on this POOLE thread?

Answer = zero. If you have nothing worthwhile to say better to keep schtum than prove you are just trolling on a POOLE thread.

• Like 1

What meaningful post have you made on this POOLE thread?

Answer = zero. If you have nothing worthwhile to say better to keep schtum than prove you are just trolling on a POOLE thread.

NOW, whats YOUR excuse for trolling on other threads then, the masses await your answer.

I think we should go one step further and ban riders who deliberately cheat. That would be Ward against Wolves when he layed on the track

There will be no meetings then. 90% of riders do this! I know in your world it's just Poole riders who do this but it's not. I don'tsee Suarez getting banned for diving do you??

It's all our fault really, guys - if we just ignored Mr Shoveller's posts, in the end he might go away and hang up his shovel

Let's do it - let's not take the bait anymore

Not take the bait? People can not help themselves! Will last 10 seconds! :D

There will be no meetings then. 90% of riders do this! I know in your world it's just Poole riders who do this but it's not. I don't see Suarez getting banned for diving do you??

Who does he ride for ??? :D

anyone cared to look at the averages according to bspa website holders average is higher than wards ....

heres me thinking that a rider can only be replaced with the same or lower ?

is this another rule ignored?

It fits within the points limit.............and remember Holder is not a guest...........

RP

We are. We wish you'd stop it...

• Like 3

anyone cared to look at the averages according to bspa website holders average is higher than wards ....

heres me thinking that a rider can only be replaced with the same or lower ?

is this another rule ignored?

You're clearly not thinking clearly then!!!!

It fits within the points limit.............and remember Holder is not a guest...........

RP

So.....if Holders average drops slightly to just below Wards (as it may well do on the new heat format) and the rest increase their lower averages (which Shamek is already on the way to doing) so the team average goes over 32 then Ward be not be able to get back in........unless Josh or the other bloke get a taste of Uncle Matt's "loyalty" and find themselves replaced by some other Herbert ? Interesting.