British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Goaded him? I very rarely respond to any of his constant trolling drivel.

Seems there's a few people who don't like my viewpoint, but rather than debate they are incapable and instead throw abuse, which is against the forum rules. Proud to report him? I coudn't give a flying fig about him but I don't like abuse on the forum from anyone to anyone.

If you don't like abuse then I suggest you don't use inflammatory comments about the current leader of the SGP riding above his ability. It was as clear as day that Smoli hit a rut. Rather than throw mud elsewhere maybe you should look closer to home and ask why Darcy spent a lot of his time testing out the air fence!!

Dear oh dear

I have seen it all now.

Is it any wonder a lot of people dont bother with this forum anymore

Edited to add Yerropes and Steve o,i think you're the ones who need to grow up and stop stirring the pot

I'm not stirring anything - just giving my opinion :rolleyes:

abusive post reported to mods. Attack the post not the poster. Overstepped the line sunshine.

oh no I called you a troll , numpty , moron and tool. sorry didn't realise names hurt you. jesus Christ take a look at yourself!

Dear oh dear

I have seen it all now.

Is it any wonder a lot of people dont bother with this forum anymore

Edited to add Yerropes and Steve o,i think you're the ones who need to grow up and stop stirring the pot

tell that to shovlar then. maybe once in a while it wouldn't hurt for some of you decent Poole fans to slap him down a bit

I know im going to get a ban because he runs off crying like a baby at all times but......................

the man trolls and yes I shouldn't respond I know that.

the comments made on Smolinski isn't opinion from him like he declares it to be, it is simply trolling which is provoking to cause a reaction, which he is good at.

it is time some of you 'proper' poole fans stepped in sometimes and tell him about the crap he writes or is he a god to you all

• Like 1

If a rider injures a rider the evening should end for them at the same time. That would help stop riders like Smolinski riding above their ability and causing carnage.

Whilst it was an accident, Darcy could be on to something here. If a rider fences another rider or causes an incident, a yellow card could be issued, followed by a red if repeated in the same meeting.

Perhaps Darcy ought to give up speedway then! The sport is about 4 riders on bikes with no brakes... accidents are 'part and parcel' of the sport.

Smolinski won the GP therefore he was not riding above his ability.

I look forward to seeing comments on here when a Poole rider gets excluded by a referee for being the cause of an accident...

• Like 4

Perhaps Darcy ought to give up speedway then! The sport is about 4 riders on bikes with no brakes... accidents are 'part and parcel' of the sport.

Smolinski won the GP therefore he was not riding above his ability.

I look forward to seeing comments on here when a Poole rider gets excluded by a referee for being the cause of an accident...

Smolinski was rightly excluded for being completely out of control. There's no argument regardless of who the rider is, being a Poole rider or not.

I do think that perhaps Ward has a point. His night was ended due to an out of control rider. Perhaps the rider who causes such an accident that ends the night of the victim should also have his night curtailed at the same time as a punishment.

If a rider causes an accident but all riders continue, then a yellow card could be issued. If the same rider causes another crash or incident where a rider falls, then a red card can be given and a rider thrown out of the meeting.

Makes sense and stops dangerous and desperate moves which could cause injury to innocent victims.

Makes sense and stops dangerous and desperate moves which could cause injury to innocent victims.

I seem to remember Chris Holder making one of these in a desperate attempt to catch up with his mate Darcy Ward at Coventry last year. Dangerous move which saw him clip the back of Darcy's machine and go out of control into the fence. In this case it was Holder who got injured but it could so easily have been Ward as well. Stupid move so early in the race when he could have bided his time and beaten the two Coventry riders anyway.

• Like 2

Smolinski was rightly excluded for being completely out of control. There's no argument regardless of who the rider is, being a Poole rider or not.

I do think that perhaps Ward has a point. His night was ended due to an out of control rider. Perhaps the rider who causes such an accident that ends the night of the victim should also have his night curtailed at the same time as a punishment.

If a rider causes an accident but all riders continue, then a yellow card could be issued. If the same rider causes another crash or incident where a rider falls, then a red card can be given and a rider thrown out of the meeting.

Nonsense..

Smoli hit the rut. Troy hit the rut...

Get the track prep right and then Steve, you won't have to apportion blame for what was a 'racing incident'..

Suggest that perhaps Darcy should get a 'yellow card' for bringing the 'sport into disrepute' with his ignorant and misguided comments..

• Like 9

How many times did Ward hit the deck in one race ? Even Crump could not believe he tried the same stupid move so many times...

• Like 4

Smolinski was rightly excluded for being completely out of control.

As would have been ANY rider that hit the same rut that caused him to be `completely out of control`.

I`m sure if it was Ward that had hit the rut and wiped out Smolinski you would be saying it was the rut that caused it.

Right now, Smolinski had a better GP than Ward. End of.

• Like 5

Just watched the preview show and It really annoyed me when Ward said that Poole had 3 good riders last year in him, Magic and Greg and the likes of Josh did well and the others performed the best that they did all year.

A blatant lack of respect towards THJ, Poole were 7th or something before he came in.

That really put me off my tea. :mad:

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans
  • Like 1

Just watched the preview show and It really annoyed me when Ward said that Poole had 3 good riders last year in him, Magic and Greg and the likes of Josh did well and the others performed the best that they did all year.

A blatant lack of respect towards THJ, Poole were 7th or something before he came in.

That really put me off my tea. :mad:

Don't you mean your supper at this time of night.. :D

• Like 3

How many times did Ward hit the deck in one race ? Even Crump could not believe he tried the same stupid move so many times...

Ward wasnt looking very good during the meeting with it being commented during the show that he looked Slow. He made the same mistakes.

Think if Poole can get Holder or a guest like Iversen or Bjerre to replace him whilst out, it could actually make them stronger at the moment

• Like 3

Yellow card for Mr Shovlar I think for his comments regarding Smoli!!

I think it shows how ridiculous the comments have got that the 'Good' Poole supporters have remained silent on this subject!

absolutly spot on mate. There are lots of Poole fans on here but only the 1 troll. Fact is none of the decent Poole fans have backed up anything he said or agreed with him. Just wished a few more told him to sling his hook. We had a troll aljack on the Ipswich thread and eventually he ended up going. Not one person agrees with his Smolinski comment but if he thinks that was reckless he don't get out much or understand speedway. Yes I maybe used to much language but fact is 99% of the true fans here have backed me up

Think most posters have over-reacted to Darcy`s yellow card plea, as he knows all about there use in the Polish elite league-however there is controversy along with the cards-Rafal Szombierski was Red carded in the Polish play-offs against Darcy`s team Torun.

i quite like the idea of a yellow card system for reckless riding but Ward obviously hasn't seen the video if he thinks in anyway Smolinski was reckless or dirty. So in this case Smolinski is massively on the clear

Is there a reason you didn't post this suggestion in the aftermath of holder knocking nicki pedersen off in the pairs the other night?