British Speedway Forum

Pirates 2014

Probably because Torun were calling the shots over Ward`s availability to ride in the UK during the Polish pre-season.

But Chris also rides in Poland!

But Chris also rides in Poland!

Starman, I think you should leave this one !!! There are good reasons why Chris was declared in the 1-7 for the Elite Shield - so as to get his name on a BSPA contract for 2014, enabling him to ride for Poole (with Darcy) in the European Cup tournament against the Polish, Swedish and Danish representatives, if it gets the go ahead? (In August in Poland!!!! :P )

• Like 2

Starman, I think you should leave this one !!! There are good reasons why Chris was declared in the 1-7 for the Elite Shield - so as to get his name on a BSPA contract for 2014, enabling him to ride for Poole (with Darcy) in the European Cup tournament against the Polish, Swedish and Danish representatives, if it gets the go ahead? (In August in Poland!!!! :P )

I stand corrected-more Shenanigans from the Dorset club :approve:

• Like 1

Ah nice to know somebody can clarify this, instead of the usual droans on here surmising and sticking the knife in anything Poole.

I stand corrected-more Shenanigans from the Dorset club :approve:

Like it or not, as Poole are the BSPA/EL representatives in this competition if it happens this year, then its surely in the best interest of British Speedway for the BSPA team to have a strong competitive side against the Poles, Swedes and Danes?! :t:

Just as well it is Poole - just think of the potential debacle if it was Birmingham???!!!! :rofl::wink:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Ah nice to know somebody can clarify this, instead of the usual droans on here surmising and sticking the knife in anything Poole.

Some of us were just pointing out that Holder was in the declared Poole team originally, Hopefully Chris will take Wards place until he is fit to return..

Nothing to say - move along :wink:

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

no sticking the knife in. If you care to read what people wrote they are merely pointing out the facts and the rules to you. Before using the usual ' everybody against Poole' line maybe understand what is being said. Even your own fans have told you to leave alone

no sticking the knife in. If you care to read what people wrote they are merely pointing out the facts and the rules to you. Before using the usual ' everybody against Poole' line maybe understand what is being said. Even your own fans have told you to leave alone

No, one of our own fans was putting me straight, the rest were having little swips.

Got to be Holder if available. Doyle with due respect isn't yet a number one

Jason Doyle would be ineligible due to restrictions within his Tier 5 licence.

Not that the facts ever get in the way of a Shovlar post.

And by the way YES Doyle is a number one because he is starting the season in the position AND rode last season (in part) as a number one.

Usual nonsense, and well corrected by Two Two.

• Like 1

Are little swips a new girl band... :rofl: Pointing out your incorrect statements are not 'swipes'... :icon_smile_clown:

Sorry i do appologies, i missed out the E .. You could never say a good word about poole if you tried... Theres a section for you, its called the PL... :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006

A section you can't keep away from yourself unfortunatly!

At least i have a interest in a team worth following.. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

Sorry i do appologies, i missed out the E .. You could never say a good word about poole if you tried... Theres a section for you, its called the PL... :icon_smile_clown:

I am the seeker of truth and justice, and will post anywhere i find nonsense spouted by the uninformed. :cheers:

• Like 2